X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
    Joe_
    agreed. and he is a nice guy also
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Shark
      Apocolypse WOW! is by far one of the best sharks.. I trust him most of any shark and thus why i pick him first every base game he's at.

Spider
      I think Krusty123 is extremely underrated, since the first newbie Dudgeon he has excelled extremely, check out his TWD matches and stop by during the day in a BD, one of the best spiders and almost carries Dudgeon in FR battles. Congrats the 2 of you

Terrier
      Kawrae is probably the most underrated and unnoticed terrier out there. He has always tried to keep his deaths under 5 ever since i learned that motto from him in Sage. He's excellent and just because he isn't the Dice starting terrier doesn't mean he doesn't deserve any credit whats-so-ever.

Overall
      Raples is honestly a top spider and terrier in this zone. Between always being online for Sk8's bd's and always doing an excellent job, no one notices him except for people who watch this game closely. He's always pushing, and in terrier rarely dying. Props to you bro, hope this post gets you some noticing

Keep it up all 3 of you, congrats that you got posted here.

Props to all 4 of you.

Comment

Raples never wants to play BDs, I don't know what you've seen of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          Mm, Apoc, Moogoo, Maito, Koraani, Panama
          Koraani = Zizu and I don't think he is underrated.
          megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
          L K> taught u what?
          megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
          9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
          9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Rocket_Man but i think he is aliased or, him self.

i just dont know
            Reinstate Sarien
            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

There's no point in having a goal to have under 5 deaths in terr. If you're terr your deaths shouldn't matter as long your team wins.

OHMIGAWSH, I've got 4 already, I'll take it easy on the attack now!

All my friends are underrated, because I'm so good.
              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
              3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
                Koraani = Zizu and I don't think he is underrated.
                joni u bo:g, zizu dint want ppl to know tht, edit quickly!

Comment

I'd say people are getting to know players like Remu already so that's out of the count. I still consider Kawrae underrated.
                  Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

<---, Yea ill agree with Rocket_Man hes actually kinda good :/
                    Big Chill

Comment

no one knows who i am

Comment

Zutshi
                        Only the loyal count.

Comment

rico suave is a good spider, but havent seen him in a while
                          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
                            Or not so valuable, depends on your opinion.

Who do you think is/are the most underestimated player(s) for basing?

Think seriously on this, dont just pick someone out of random. And dont pick someone that's popular and just doesn't know how to base either.
                            Pick someone that isn't very well known but has good instincts and/or has potential. Someone you'd like to have as a friend or in your Squad.

Not many people really ask this question, so I asked it. Here you go folks, eat your hearts out
                            name your favourite newbie!!!

no seriously. this is like shares, by the time you think they are worth something their value has already changed - so you wont make any money. by the time a player becomes worth having, they have a squad and become better rated. underestimated players dont exist, because one cannot be underestimated - the entire game is based on stats!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
                              joni u bo:g, zizu dint want ppl to know tht, edit quickly!
                              Just guess how much I care.
                              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                              L K> taught u what?
                              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

nl>trigger as spid and shark
                                nova itachi as terr

Comment

Working...
                                X