X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 12 Basing Squads {Currently}

Top 5 -- In Order

Dice
    Yep. TWL-B Season 8 champions represent, great job last season. These guys broke up for 2 weeks, back together, excellent spidering and a great terrier, Cape, carried them to the finals with a 9-1 record. Good luck this season.

Look out for:
    megaman89, Cape, Spikey, Necromotic

Spastic
    Gave me a scare there when you guys dissolved. TWL-B Season 6 champions, excellent overall talent, great spiders with new additions like Tsumetai and Lunch3 SpiderHate and Erias. They did dissolve and some of the inactive players did not get on roster, so i don't have a big lookout for list.

Look out for:
    Shayde, Erias, Lunch3

BasingCrew
    If going from 5-5 2 seasons ago to 9-1 last season isn't enough, check out their new roster. Completely refurnished with great new talent. Inconsistant terrier, but when on fire, he's flaming like the sun. Nothing much to say about them, excellent sharks with Mootland Farmer and Herik, and a brand new recruit Apocolypse WOW!

Look out for:
    ko you, Apocolypse WOW!, Sumpson, NL>TERMINATOR, Dutch Baser

Anti-Scrub
    Excellent squad, winner of TWL-B Season 7. Great campers and some great pushers, mix to form an elite flagroom fighting and cramming squad. Lead by the best terrier in this game (imo). Best sharking combo this game has yet to see, good luck next season boys and WPE.

Look out for:
    brookus, Solacer, Nethila, Holydude, za gophar, jr5, Sprained, SHARPSHOT

Mambo
    Last top 5 but not least, Mambo. Great and active squad, very solid terrier and good sharks. Spiders have had some upgrades and they should be an excellent contender this TWL-B.

Look out for:
    Invincible, Remu, Dixy, subby, Fizzy, M_M God, superstar PRO-killer
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Other Basing Squads -- Alphabetical Order

Camisade
    Back in action, the squad that created the cram is back. With half a roster, i don't know if they'll be competing or not but they are here for the enjoyment of being here. Pasco has plenty to say about it:
    Godspeed> so tell me about the new Cami, pasco

Thanks for the word Pasco, you guys should be great with some new recruits:

Look out for:
    Pasco, Greven, Sufficient, Nockm, ShadowDragons, Molgan

Disoblige
    Great squad, new recruits. Royst and Cremation really suped up this old squad, and made them extra active and bringing brand new talent to this game. Elite spiders now that they got Ezo, Fit of Rage, Deck and some other new guys. Bram for 133+ camping

Look out for:
    Cremation, Royst, Mantra-Slider, deck, Fit of Rage, Ezo, Bram

Dudgeon
    One of the most active squads out there, got a lot of talent to show to the TW community. 2 solid terriers, but the most talent comes from their sharks. Volny put up a LOT of skill while being with dudgeon, their best shark and can play with anyone making anyone look good. Spiders need to team, but when they do they should smash.

Look out for: Krusty123, Zizzo, Godspeed, Zutshi, Mikkiz, Volny, NL>Trigger

Incuria
    What happened? Molgan, Leroy, Zerzera, tahkis, Lemonfrog_Returns all depart from Incuria? Brand new people here, including voth, Rauta, Regency, Jrahen, Lemar. Should be ok next TWL, not what they were.

Look out for:
    Lemar, Rauta, concealed, Trouper, Regency, Jeansi

Rejected Basers
    Same deal as every year, new bunch of guys who get good. Should bring some competition cus they team very well, lost some hardcore players like Kings and Lunch3 and Tsumetai, but should be ok.

Look out for:
    Ekko, JackieChan>, Caos, Bartman, Roggan,

Sk8
    Most active squad around, Sk8 has improved as they always have, but this time in basing. With picking up and stacking on loads of recruits, they are major rapage now. Don't bother closing your assholes, cus they'll rape a new one for you. They hold a new Mythrandir, one of the most agressive while life preserving terriers around, Golden Aim. When BC lost Spikey and Kawrae, they were very upset about it, like they needed them. Obviously these 2 are extremely talented, but when Sk8 lost them, nothing really changed except they now lack 2 more active people. Should go pretty far this TWL-B.

Look out for:
    Golden Aim, Ease, FieryFire, Rough, Jones, Raples, Fludd, Asmodeus

Unionville
    Last but definately not least, Unionville. A brand new after-TWL squad started by Everest(everEEt) has come to play. These guys are mega-active, and hold some of the best spiders i've yet to see. Great sharks, and their captain Evereet in terrier should bring them close to playoffs this season if they take it seriously.

Look out for:
    DarkChristy, DTTR, totem, Stayon(your here cus you're leet, but i know you aren't staying with them forever), screwdriver, Evereet, Deverse, planet aSIA, Solidify, Spell

Well those are my opinions, just did this cus i'm bored and had some free time, and reading isn't my thing. So post and discuss!
    Last edited by Pressure; 07-31-2005, 07:10 PM.

Top 5 (In order)

1. Bng Squad
    2-5. Whatever bullshit TW squads are in right now.
    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Love how he says hte most stuff about his squad mates also how he has himself on the Look out for list..love that
      7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

thix stop pming people just for them to look at ur threads god

look out for rodney as leet twl shark on rb :/

Originally posted by Ekko
        25 Rodney - GREAT GREAT shark, good recruit, active, can fly a decent terr (not twl though need him in shark) He's a pretty awesome spider as well. Used to yell a lot, is getting better.

btw that quotes from our forums
        Last edited by RoDNeY; 07-22-2005, 12:10 AM.
        Big Chill

Comment

I just joined Unionville, move them up the list.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

umm Tarriskat:

One of the most active squads out there, got a lot of talent to show to the TW community. 2 solid terriers, but the most talent comes from their sharks. Volny put up a LOT of skill while being with dudgeon, their best shark and can play with anyone making anyone look good. Spiders need to team, but when they do they should smash.

i went on and on about one member, i said 2 solid terriers, and good spiders that can't team.

i dind't writee a whole lot about dudgeon, and i know you can find a better way to flame me better than that.

Comment

yea but u seemed to hang the best on ur squad, not very modest are u?
              Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
                Unionville
                Last but definately not least, Unionville. A brand new after-TWL squad started by Everest(everEEt) has come to play. These guys are mega-active, and hold some of the best spiders i've yet to see. Great sharks, and their captain Evereet in terrier should bring them close to playoffs this season if they take it seriously.

Look out for:
                DarkChristy, DTTR, totem, Stayon(your here cus you're leet, but i know you aren't staying with them forever), screwdriver, Evereet, Deverse, planet aSIA, Solidify, Spell
                You missed Kings...
                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

2 solid terriers,
                  let me guess...you are one of them?
                  7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

you're correct, Mikkiz is the other one.

Comment

It's basing, who cares.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Mambo is active? :ermm:

EDIT: Oh and PhA, of course people care: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=15861
                        Last edited by Kuukunen; 07-22-2005, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Lies, all that shows is that most duelers lack the intelligence to run a Web browser.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I love the {currently} in the tiltle.

I think I should base more.
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Nice read altho I dont agree with allot of it.
                              Only the loyal count.

Comment

Working...
                              X