Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deathstarbattle

Hello people,

Has anyone here played in DSB? It's great fun and full of beautiful females :fear: .

*Skips off* :wub:

www.deathstarbattle.com

Sucks.

Comment

Its alrite at certain times of the day. It seems thats a mostly euro zone. If u log on anytime after about 5 pm est there isnt more then about 1 pub going on and some priv practices.

The zone tho isnt bad, just the pub gets boring really fast considering u have those idiots who just line bomb and do all that junk. Prox bombs get old fast especialy when they do that much damage.

Although for some reason last few times i tried to actualy log into DSB i couldnt because it disconected me b4 i could even see anything.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

DSB was the first zone I ever played. I guess their must be something good about it otherwise I would have just deleted the game.

Good for a laugh when TW gets tiresome but the settings are crap though.
        Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Go back to DSB, newb.

Sorry, I had to. ^-^
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

It's okay. I like DSB's dodgeball, pub can be fun, I once got invited to private practices, but they were hard, I was an okay warbird, or weasel I guess, but I get bored of DSB after playing it for a while.
            YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
            Click here to receive your price!

Comment

get out of here with your advertisement its a shitty zone
              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
                It's okay. I like DSB's dodgeball, pub can be fun, I once got invited to private practices, but they were hard, I was an okay warbird, or weasel I guess, but I get bored of DSB after playing it for a while.
                Ya thats the problem with the zone. For ppl who are just starting out and trying ot learn the zone its not ez. Like i said in PUB (where u would learn) u got like 80% bombers w/ there prox bombs so u cant really learn there. Then u get invited to a private practice and like u said its usulay with ppl who been playing the zone pretty long and u end up going like 5-30 or something.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Let it be known Rudy is quite content with the damn fine females in the trenches.

Comment

booo at u and ur dsb zone boo! :>. the thing i dont get is why do dsbers think they own trenchwars? pitty.
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

FUCK YOU

Comment

Yeah. I don't trust anything with proximity missles. It's like training wheels on a bicycle.
                        DELETED

Comment

I dont think this thread should be here, It has nothing to do with trenchwars does it
                          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Cig, they have an arena called ?go nobombers now where newbies can learn! :wub:
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I played dsb like 5 years ago when it was actually a popular zone.. I went in there a couple days ago and it was so dead it was kind of sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X