I wasnt gonna do this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasnt gonna do this..

But who gives, I been squadless for a quite time now so freaking recruit me i know my pass squads were not that good but had some potential (sp?) my pervious squads were Dudgeon, TeKs, Verify, Zero Hour, Toxify, if ur intrested in recruiting me Pm me in game

Alias In Game: hazuki

kthx bye, and again i wasnt gonna create a thread but this is gone long enough.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

nerd alert
    tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
    capE> lucky he didnt say captain
    capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
    9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
    1:Kentaro> suits you well
    1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

I just realised your avatar is from Naruto. I've seen that avatar a bunch of times but it came to me just now. I've seen 76 episodes of Naruto now, very addicting. Although there are lots of annoying flashbacks. Especially the whole 'chasing gaara and the pals in the forest' and the 'hokkage vs. orichimari' scenes seem to be 10 episodes long. Lots of forwarding for me.
      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Must you be in a squad?

Originally posted by Disliked
        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Hi Haz ! :wub:
          AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

You weren't going to do it, but did it anywas, so now there's only one question: why?

Comment

Because causuality effects state that he has already done this, so to stay consistent he must do this. If he does not, he will meet his double who travelled back in time to force him to do this, and will then spontaneously cease to exist. Since he does this of his own free will, he doesn't spontaneously cease to exist.

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
                Because causuality effects state that he has already done this, so to stay consistent he must do this. If he does not, he will meet his double who travelled back in time to force him to do this, and will then spontaneously cease to exist. Since he does this of his own free will, he doesn't spontaneously cease to exist.
                u are wrong to answer Kuuk's question i posted this thread because im sick of being squadless :P so ya theres your answer

To AcidBomber: hey =) i thought you were coming back this summer?
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

His dad's pet mosquito hypnotized him to dance naked on the roof of a bus. His grandfather on the other hand has always hated dancing, but due to weird chain of incidents he happens to be his own grandfather, so the only natural conclusion is that he has a divided personality. Three personalities which are attention wanting pervert with a paper fetish, tree hugger hippie with a dark secret of being CEO of a large paper company, and celebrity persona who is better known with the name Britney Spears.

Comment

Sexy in the city

Hazuki is an alright dude. GL finding a squad man.
                    Spider
                    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
                      To AcidBomber: hey =) i thought you were coming back this summer?
                      Blame summer school -_-
                      AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
                        my pervious squads were Dudgeon, TeKs, Verify, Zero Hour, Toxify
                        why not just stay with one of them?
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I suggest hazuki joins dice as soon as possible
                          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

rb we need active people
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

squads are over rated :greedy:

and Tanzu i notice a bit of keyra in your avatar... **HAWT** :wub:

Anyhow, Hazuki u dont need a squad, enless you already have a squad by the time i post this.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Working...
                              X