16 Man Public Arenas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 Man Public Arenas

What if a couple of pubs were 16 men. This would be amazingly fun. It could be like where you pick your ship to what your team needs. Max of 5 spids on a team. Max of 2 sharks on a team. Max of 1 jav!!!!!!!!! Max of 1 wb. Something like that. It would make some pubs really fun. But if you want to have a big stray fest in pubs you can go to pub 0. THis is basically for the pubbers that want to come from pubs and transition into .?go base.
    maisoul> ward, please go play in the oven
    1:adorn> roflmfao

1:Shock Therapy> get in an oven, and turn on self cleaning
    1:Shock Therapy> quick shower i swear
    1:adorn> rofl
    1:pegasis> brb going to try it

BestPlayer> Thats why we are made of atoms, and not pixy dust.

We can't have just a couple pubs have a certain amount of population than others. It's all one setting or none, and this wouldn't happen.
    DELETED

Comment

why can't you?
      maisoul> ward, please go play in the oven
      1:adorn> roflmfao

1:Shock Therapy> get in an oven, and turn on self cleaning
      1:Shock Therapy> quick shower i swear
      1:adorn> rofl
      1:pegasis> brb going to try it

BestPlayer> Thats why we are made of atoms, and not pixy dust.

Comment

What happens when u get a moron in shark tking everyone? or mining the ent? or what happenes when u get a moron in jav? or even terr? maybe the terr goes roof? maybe he just pure out sucks? this new pub is go base...and it should be left at go base..where ppl are picked for a ship to represent themselfs in that ship.

Tarr
        7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

tarri sed it all

Comment

yeah..i thought i summed it all up
            7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

not only that, wat if people went afk in spec? now you'll have like a 8vs2, great. This would also other players unable to join.
              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

i agree hero...good point.

Comment

Adorn, it can't be done that way because the Continuum code doesn't support such a thing. Although it could have a limit of 8 per team (rather than 16 per arena), but again that would apply equally over all pubs.
                  Such a small arena would multiply the problems big arenas have, such as the 8 vs 2 style game. (Incidentally, I have a screenshot of a 7 vs 15 game... in pub 0. It was only like that for about 5 minutes, but it happened. Knowing my luck, the file is probably corrupted by now.)

Originally posted by Disliked
                  Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

The only way this would be feasible would be with... more bots and we know how much everyone loves bots in their pubs
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Too bad Trench Wars is not elite, this would have been great indeed.
                      Only the loyal count.

Comment

How would this have been great? its go base? i mean if u want pub newbs to play sumpson start base2 or base3

Comment

16 man public arenas? Pffft don't forget about the females!
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                            16 man public arenas? Pffft don't forget about the females!

haha We still love you Panda :wub:
                            AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Sorry, but there's no hope for pubs. Dropping the arena size won't fix the stupidity of the players.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                              X