Twd Dm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twd Dm

Hey, yes it's me again, the tw do gooder...bahaha, sure.

Anyhow, i was thinking of attempting to arrange a Trenchwars Division DEATHMATCH. Any TWD squads can enter 5 players into the DM, 2 DMs, two surviving teams play eachother in a 5v5 dd type thing.

If i can get sufficient staff backing (rofl, not likely), then this could be a sweet event.

Discuss!

-Rasc
    -Rasc

this happends in twl its called TWLDM im not sure if they will do a TWDM tho lol
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
      this happends in twl its called TWLDM im not sure if they will do a TWDM tho lol
      That's where i got the idea...but why not? Would be sweet, wont take a lot of energy, i'll sort things out and someone just needs to host...easy stuff.
      -Rasc

Comment

Has mapco died yet?

Comment

This isn't a thread about mapco...as much as i dont like to answer someone like you, no...just working on some new maps...taking time.

Anyhow, speak on topic in future...thanks.
          -Rasc

Comment

So any squad gets together .... this would make a good weekend event for not this weekend, but the next.
            DELETED

Comment

I'll make some kind of map for it... I'm sure most squads could gather 5 people...but there may need to be a limit of teams...or maybe as teams go out the map can get smaller...
              -Rasc

Comment

We can just do it in ?go twldm
                DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                  We can just do it in ?go twldm
                  Guess you have to figure out another trick to get your map in tw, Rascal. :P

The arena needs some changes tho. Or I dunno, whiterabbits' safe is in M6, woo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuukunen
                    Guess you have to figure out another trick to get your map in tw, Rascal. :P

The arena needs some changes tho. Or I dunno, whiterabbits' safe is in M6, woo.
                    If you're going to have a TWDDM, then why not have the same settings as TWLDM? (Each squad from TWL gets to have all of their members, that show up, put into the event; last squad standing wins.) Why limit it to 5 players only from each TWD squad? If you're concerned about there being too many players in the arena...limit it to only the top 15 from each division that get to play, if you have squads that are in more than one division (that are top 15) go on to the next squad. Something like that...I dunno.

Comment

theres like over 300 squads on twd
                      Big Chill

Comment

Yea, but how many of them would play?

Hmm, if you could modify the bot so that it was fully automatic. Every squad's captain could put people in at the same time. And no player limit. (Well maybe 15 or so, so that some huge squads wouldn't have too much of an advantage.)

I wonder how many people this would draw. I think TWLDM wasn't that popular, but if it's about space, it's easy to create a map with 8 boundaries made of doors so that once people start dropping out, the map can be made smaller. (But the people outside the doors have to be warped.)

Comment

Hey guys, my name is Rascal and I'm desperate to get staff! I know my crappy MAPCo idea flopped, but I think this TWDDM thing is really spiffy! Please support it!

Yawn. -_-
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

if you can get a map up, im pretty sure some staffer would love to host it. it would be a good weekend event as dameon mentioned
                            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                              Hey guys, my name is Rascal and I'm desperate to get staff! I know my crappy MAPCo idea flopped, but I think this TWDDM thing is really spiffy! Please support it!

Yawn. -_-
                              Meh...I don't see any harm in trying to improve TW. Hell, tis why I joined in the first place. I give him props for at least attempting.

Comment

Working...
                              X