Player Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Count

I was playing TW in Pub 0 just a few minutes ago and I realized that there were only about six people playing! When I went to the arena list, it said there were over 30 in pub 0. I hit F2 and there were a ton of people (mostly on private freqs) there that weren't playing! I checked in the safety bays and they weren't there... can someone tell me what's going on?
    human frother = human.build(79, 0, 0, 775, 97, Genome.Randomize("male"), true);
    frother.runLife();

theyre in spectator mode, if u move thru ur tick list they will have a lil s next to rhere name
    Big Chill

Comment

That said, this newbie came across something we should think about. Pub 0 is obviously the best pub if ur lookin for a basing type atmosphere. No lts, no priv freq, most ppl are actualy basing. It also sucks when the pub is full for minutes at a time. Then when u finaly get into the arena u notice there are like 8 ppl in spec just sittin there either 1) afk or 2) chatting. I for one lsometimes just come on and chat, i also sometimes sit AFK, but maybe we should have some sorta bot that checks if the ppl are playing or sitting in spec for 30+ minutes at a time. It sucks when u cant get into pub0 bc ppl r afkin in spec.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

wasn't mr arrogant installed in the pure pub bots? I though they now had the ability to disconnect someone sitting in spec in pure pub.
        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Arikel
          wasn't mr arrogant installed in the pure pub bots? I though they now had the ability to disconnect someone sitting in spec in pure pub.

Well... apparently, I was at ?go alttab, hmmm maybe there for like 20 min and then I came back and got D/c'd and there it was, Mr. Arrogant 2, yet; I dont see "it" at all in PurePubs <_<
          AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            That said, this newbie came across something we should think about...
            I'm not exactly a newbie <_<

I have over 200000 points, if that's anything
            frother.runLife();

Comment

Originally posted by frother
              I'm not exactly a newbie <_<

I have over 200000 points, if that's anything

lol ^-^
              I gota check how much I have :P
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

I personally think that you weren't in Pub 0 but were moved to a different arena because Pub 0 was full. So yeah, don't make posts like these. Thanks.
                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                i just wish it was longer
                Originally posted by Cops
                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Arikel

Well then they arent exactly working rite lol I noticed the other nite the same handful of ppl sittin in spec when i started playing and when i also quit playin which was well over 30 minutes. They mite of been alive and talkin to each other, but to me it sucks that we have 1 real good pub and ppl chose to talk in that one.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor
                    I personally think that you weren't in Pub 0 but were moved to a different arena because Pub 0 was full. So yeah, don't make posts like these. Thanks.
                    no, I just keep trying pub0 until i get in; I know when I'm redirected
                    frother.runLife();

Comment

There was a TWPS to get mr arrogant installed in pure pub bots, but I don't think its gone through.
                      Perhaps some staff members could go on kicking sprees, and purge the pub of spectators?

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

you dont have to keep trying to get into pub 0 i know that if im in a different pub and i constantly see

PLAYER LEFT ARENA
                        PLAYPLAYER LEFT ARENA
                        PLAYER ENTERED ARENA
                        PLAYER LEFT ARENA
                        PLAYER ENTERED ARENA
                        PLAYER LEFT ARENA
                        PLAYER ENTERED ARENA
                        PLAYER LEFT ARENA
                        PLAYER ENTERED ARENA
                        PLAYER LEFT ARENA
                        PLAYER ENTERED ARENA
                        PLAYER LEFT ARENA
                        PLAYER ENTERED ARENA
                        PLAYER LEFT ARENA
                        PLAYER ENTERED ARENA
                        PLAYER LEFT ARENA
                        PLAYER ENTERED ARENA

It gets rather annoying, considering i have my enter/leave messages in my Chat box, So just press Esc a and look at pub 0 if it has 36 ppl its full, so press Esc, Esc a and check again, do it for maybe 20 seconds and it should turn to 35 and u can enter then
                        Big Chill

Comment

AoS why have the player enter message in the chat box?
                          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor
                            Please don't make posts when you don't know the facts.
                            Thanks.
                            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Uridium
                              AoS why have the player enter message in the chat box?

I have my kills messages and enter messages there too. Why? Havn't you found it annoying when ur playing and the mid of your screen is covered with text? It annoys me and I have Kills messages OFF in jds so I only see When I kill/die.
                              1:Graner> i heard da1's sign in tw forums was "1:Graner> like i'd know a girl irl, lol"
                              1:Graner> jeansi told me that
                              1:Graner> i was totally wtf
                              1:Rumpnisse> rofl?
                              1:Graner> AND BTW!
                              1:Graner> i talked to one on wednesday
                              1:Rumpnisse> ur mom? :/
                              NOTICE: Game over

Comment

Working...
                              X