• I dont email

Proposal Title

Proposed by: Me, bitch
    Email: you what
    Submitted

Proposal category: i dont know pub game fun yea yea yea whatever
    Type of proposition: Independent

(Overview)
    Make an arena with a limit much higher than pub, put in a bot that defaults people to their own squad freq no amtter what and have them battle over one or more bases(depening on how many people are playing, you could give the map a sick ass door system like elim to on the bot).

Problem statement

Problem 1: I want to play squad stuff but not twd, something a bit more fucking lucid, bots controlling your ship is for bitches.
    Explanation 1: I cant play twd because im not leaving pallies on twd and besides it doesn't look like much fun. Besides, the pain in the ass it is to get one going, and then you have cancellations. There needs to be something where squads can jump in and just go at it. Perhaps give the option to have allies and merge freqs (useful in say like 10vs5vs3 situation) an action that should be allowed to be used by any person with the squad tag.Yea this allows for double squadding, but this isn't a league, its just an arena with maybe a stat page along with the 2 week resets. Sometimes people would like to play with other people and since it just about some ship shooting with the built in feature of the squad to give it structure and hopefully guarantee some intense shippage if not a good time spent playing with squad members even though you may not have enough to play the old division games or don't want to take the time to challenge 80 billion names and get warned for trying to get a game when no one actually plays it. Those who do and you'd like to play onyour team against the other squads and their teams, you just give them your squad tag and they can play on any name on it and you don't have to deal with the twd website. If you don't want someone on your team any more, you squad kick em and change the password.
    Rectification 1: I'll recti your fication.
    Problem 2:Staff has no coders
    Explanation 2: A bot needs coding, a map may need making, an arena may have to be uncapped? Are they capped? Fuck if I know.
    Rectification 2: whatever this is I don't care
    Etc. (continue as necessary)

Description

(Basic description)
    SQUAD ON SQUAD (ON SQUAD ETC) PUB WAR K

Tasks

Description Contributor ETC
    Bot make lol
    arena uncap arilou(he alive?)
    mapmake ill bug 2d

Required Resources

Resource description Estimated hrs. of work
    poop butt

Co-signers

The following individuals hereby pledge as co-signers their complete support to the preceding proposal in placing or agreeing to have placed their primary SubSpace name, primary email address and date below. Those who are members of Trench Wars staff have SS names listed in italics. All who place their primary SS name, email and date of signing below do so with the understanding that knowing forgery of any kind will remove their right to create or co-sign any future proposals, completely invalidate this proposal, and will without question result in a ban from the Trench Wars server and if applicable, their dismissal from Trench Wars Staff.

Primary SS Alias Email Date Added
    sage

Are you serious? Because if you are, there's so many things wrong in your post I'm not even going list them. And if you're not serious, why would you write a bad joke that long?

Comment

'Cause he's lonely.
      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Your Resistance Only Makes My Penis Harder
        sage

Comment

man i forgot my password can anyone help ? me?
          Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
          Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

PW is "Ponies"

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
            I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
            tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
            im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
            i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Working...
            X