?Go wb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?Go wb

Loads of people have been talking about a ?go wb, so i thought, on a rainy day...why not make one.

The thing is, it can't JUST be a box with rocks in it...too boring. So, what do you people think it should have...

(I guess this is a tad pointless, seeing as the majority of this forum are basers, but hey =p)
    -Rasc

Yeah, good question what would the map look like for
    .?go wbs

#1: twdd map
    #2: elim map

or both.

or a hybrid of twdd/elim.. twdd style map but as large as elim map.

Comment

this hasn't and won't be implemented because people who want to warbird use pub or they would use deathmatch (or a similar map). ?go javs is so popular because there isn't a free javelin arena, and you can't use pub for proper javving

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
        this hasn't and won't be implemented because people who want to warbird use pub or they would use deathmatch (or a similar map). ?go javs is so popular because there isn't a free javelin arena, and you can't use pub for proper javving
        but the point of pub is to go to the base, not go around spawning people in a wb, thats one of the reasons people want this arena, i think..
        :P
        Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

if they wanted to, they would ?go deathmatch

besides, just because you'd supposed to go to base in pub, it doesn't mean that people do

Comment

if that was the case...javvers could ?go twlj and many other arenas.
            -Rasc

Comment

fill the whole map with rocks. not as much as a maze but enough that you cant fly around for more than 3 seconds without hitting a rock or two.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by RascaL
                if that was the case...javvers could ?go twlj and many other arenas.
                but everyone knows that, if you want to play javs, there will usually always be someone in ?go javs

everyone alos knows that if you want to wb, the best bet is to go to pub, wbduel, deathmatch or somewhere

if there was such a demand for a ?go wbs, it would have been made ages ago

this is pretty much the argument that was posted last time one of these threads was made

Comment

Part of the appeal of ?go javs is that the scores never get auto reset. i see no reason why a ?go wb arena cant be made for pure wbing with a score system like ?go javs.
                  :whistling

Comment

If duelers want it then send in the map. It really isn't needed but I can get a TW.org news post and an advert, the rest is up to the dueling community.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought ?go javs was originally just hosted jav event.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuukunen
                        Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought ?go javs was originally just hosted jav event.
                        It probably was (i guess thats why theres a ?go javs2) but probably people just use it now to practice :/
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017
                        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

could you make the rec's stay as in ?go javs?
                          btw, all ships should be wbs, so dm doesnt work.
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

A map like TWSD would be neat.
                            FREE MANDELA

Comment

I think deathmatch map would do. Some setting tweaking. All ships are wbs, and by default everyone has his own freq.

Comment

Working...
                              X