This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like always, newbie mods.

It's so funny. Kim and stupid evasive said to me that none can ban non-english names in TW... then i get on and jacklyn ban me for that name.
    DIE PRETOS is the name and like i say all the time on pub chats and nothing happens so i just got a ban.
    like im always saying: gj newbies.
    And it was lifted for that very reason, as I said. Jacklyn only did as I suggested, as I said. Closing this thread, as I said. Nobody is perfect, as a wise man once said. Enough said.
    Last edited by Rudy; 09-06-2005, 02:09 AM.
    MODERATOR WARNING: You are TOO SEXY for Trench Wars. Do not continue or you will be unf'd to death by many bitches! :) -Mr. 420

!

Que baitolagem, são um bando de ticoes esses filhos de rapariga.
    1:anImoL> 1:Tigerex> rofl (^=.=^) (^=.=) (^=.) (^=) (^) (^ ^) (^) (=^) (.=^) (=.=^) (^=.=^) SPIN KITTY
    1:Mega Newbie> ROFL 8=D 8==D 8===D 8====D 8=====D PINTO EM ERECAO

Comment

You had the name DIE BLACKS before. You were warned. You then continued to push the limits.

Act like a mature person with some level of intelligence, and maybe these kinds of things wouldn't happen in the future.
      2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
      9:trashed> LOL YOJ
      9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
      9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
      We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Working...
      X