No announcement yet.

SS on Wikipedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i believe there is a continuum page as well as that subspace one. i linked them on twd chat a few weeks back.
    :whistling

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
      wot isnt on wikipedia!
      good call

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus
        I was browsing one of the staff forums and saw that a Dev/Staff member mentioned that SS is in the Wikipedia library. Anyway, I thought it was interesting and pretty cool. For those that never knew about this, here's the address. Continuum on Wikipedia
        HEh! Well done!
        I think the page has a lot of usefull info about the game!
        It's a shame i'm not in one of the screenshots
        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

I'm on the hockey screenshot. Looking at the names, Conti made those screenshots, so maybe he wrote some of the article.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by IMP
            who cares?
            Obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn't have replied. But if you really don't care...I'm sure others might....so shush?

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus
              I was browsing one of the staff forums and saw that a Dev/Staff member mentioned that SS is in the Wikipedia library. Anyway, I thought it was interesting and pretty cool. For those that never knew about this, here's the address. Continuum on Wikipedia
              Excellent stuff!

Comment

Just to clear some things up, the forementioned link was to Subspace, not continuum. The continuum link on wikipedia is... CONTINUUM LINK
                :whistling

Comment

Working...
                X