Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All these pub bots..

...Are tottaly useless and gay.

They just ruined some intense basing action for me, with the tk warnings. I mean, if I was tking a lot I could understand the warning (i know it changes ships and blah blah) but the warnings again and again are so useless. Look, if I drop a mine to kill a full enemy terr and a couple guys near him and kill 1 of my own guys in the process then it is well worth it. Why don't the moderators just do there job, and come when people use cheater command. Why don't staff do what they're actually supposed to do. We don't need a million bots, we don't useless bots.

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's because I remember the days way before the setting change, when it was hard to get some good pub action going. and you know what, I'd rather have to wait and wait to get a good game going, than listen to a bot bitch and complain because someone is to lazy to answer a cheater call or two (which obviously for the record, I wouldn't have recieved.)

Must be to old for this game
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

sometimes tking is totally accedental and ppl just run into ur bombs basically, pissed me off when i got specced
    Big Chill

Comment

Just another example of staff trying to use Band-Aids to cover up part of a much bigger problem. As Rodney said, if someone on your team is pissed at you, they can have you warned, shipchanged, specced or even banned just by running into your bombs. Total bullshit. This anti-TK garbage looked feasible on paper, but in action it's a total flop. Back to the drawing board please, geniuses.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

lol pub bots lol.

trying to replace people with programs
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I got back from a 2 year SS Break some 3 monthes ago, and the first thing i did was go pubbing, and when i recieved some lame noob recorded message, i new TW would never be the same, o well... Id rather have these noobs run into bombs and type ?help SOME RETARD IS TKING ME than a bot doing it!
          Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
          Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
          Unorthadox> LMAO
          Unorthadox> LMFAO
          Singularit> mine does
          Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
          Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

Pub bots are used for a lot more than just tk warnings
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
              lol pub bots lol.

Thts gonna be the ned of the world as we now it

Comment

Pub was so much more fun when all the bots went down

5fer levi tking time
                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
                  Thts gonna be the ned of the world as we now it
                  did cig smoke type that for you?
                  3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                  3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                  MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                    lol pub bots lol.
                    This is an auto-reply from Ephemeral's Forum Bot:
                    Cheating is bad, staff is good, teamkilling is bad, more hosting should be done, some pub bots stink, and Tone is a jerk.

Comment

at least i'm not alone in this.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Bots should be used as an aid, not as a fix.
                        Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Working...
                        X