Uploaders????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploaders????

Oh where oh where have the uploaders gone ??

it seems that when someone becomes an uploader for tw that they mysteriously vanish will another victim be chosen soon ? I hope its a verile one with stamina to withstand all us whiney arena/event creators .

anyway hopefully one will be chosen soon I imagine the maps are getting backed up and squads will be working on league maps soon also $$.
    Last edited by dads revenge; 10-06-2005, 04:43 AM.
    ?find dads revenge

another one bites the dust....
    and another ones down...
    and another ones down...
    another one bites the dust....

-_-
    PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
    Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

Indeed.
      2dragons has become very inactive. I am afraid there might be something wrong with him !
      So I'm already waiting for weeks .. months .. ages to upload my new Event. Which shall break any current record set by 'zombies'.
      TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
      4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
      4:vys> know it for sure
      4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Originally posted by Zazu
        Indeed.
        2dragons has become very inactive. I am afraid there might be something wrong with him !
        So I'm already waiting for weeks .. months .. ages to upload my new Event. Which shall break any current record set by 'zombies'.
        highly doubt it
        Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by dads revenge
          Oh where oh where have the uploaders gone ??

it seems that when someone becomes an uploader for tw that they mysteriously vanish will another victim be chosen soon ? I hope its a verile one with stamina to withstand all us whiney arena/event creators .

anyway hopefully one will be chosen soon I imagine the maps are getting backed up and squads will be working on league maps soon also $$.
          Its just like the Defense against the Dark Arts job, only the Dark Arts are bad maps.

And Dock is Harry, and Qan is Ron and Rudy is Hermione and I'm that supposedly good looking elf who killed the elephant on steroids. The elephant was on steroids, not me.
          People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
            Its just like the Defense against the Dark Arts job, only the Dark Arts are bad maps.

And Dock is Harry, and Qan is Ron and Rudy is Hermione and I'm that supposedly good looking elf who killed the elephant on steroids. The elephant was on steroids, not me.
            Rectum eruptus!

Comment

The last time you did "Rectum eruptus" you didn't have your wand in your hands.
              People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

hahahahhaa.
                7:Evereet> ILLLLLLLLLLLLLOVE UR PUBIC HAIR BABY.....I ALWAYS DREAM OF LICKKKKKKKKING UR PUBIC HAIR
                7:royst <ZH>> CUZ WHATEVER I DOOOOOO, ITS JUST GOT TO BE YOUUU

Comment

I did.

Comment

I'm working on the uploading problem, and I will get the maps uploaded that aren't yet. If you sent ones there and they haven't been uploaded you can also email them directly to me as others have checked the maps email besides me. Email address is pureluck@trenchwars.org. Thanks

Comment

lol @ kyace
                      >^________^<!

Comment

Or did I?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
                          Or did I?
                          depends on what wand we are talking about
                          Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
                            Or did I?
                            It was a magic wand, but it wasn't a magic wand.

Comment

i think that i should be dobby
                              4:BigKing> xD
                              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                              4:BigKing> what did i do???
                              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                              4:BigKing> ???? why though
                              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                              X