No announcement yet.

A skin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh, just figured out how to make these skins, so I made some! should be enough for now :P
    Only the loyal count.

Comment

very cool i wish i could play in tw tonight makes me sad to be banned for no reason
      1:Chuboka>wootz we won a bd!!
      1:Chuboka>whoa i guess everyone left

Comment

What's with the edited signature? not so cool..
        Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
          I like this one- a clean looking skin (with no Quit button! that's how they all should be!)

Comment

Custom-made brushes. That someone else have done, which is a turn off for me. Also, blue and red is not a match.. just try it out.. have a red background, draw something simple with blue on the red background, ew. :|
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight's sig
              Don't be a sterotype and get Firefox, get Opera -> www.opera.com
              Isn't IE the sterotype?
              People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
                Isn't IE the sterotype?
                I might be wrong, but I think its sterotype change from IE to FF (if you can even say that its sterotype), like everyone else. Also you see alot ppl advertising that FF is like wow, get it now.

Anyway, my point is, get opera or at least try opera out for some months and compare it to FF.

I'm just not into dling FF and dl all the extensions to make it a better browser then the original w/o extension. While opera already have those extensions or w/e in it at the very first begining.

I don't know if FF remember all tabs you keep up if you close the browser. As I recall, it says that you will close all tabs (while closing the program), and you have the options OK or cancel. Which I found to be very annoying, if you have site that you want to load at the start each time you start the program. In overall, Opera > FF, imho.

Comment

My last comment before we ruin this thread is that since Firefox and now Opera are both free and seem easy to install and uninstall, there is no reason why anyone shouldn't atleast try them. Variety is the flavor of life.

Crisp skin Sumpson
                  People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

What's with the edited signature? not so cool..
                    i was wondering the same, seeing as ive been netbanned from tw for the past 2 months and while i was banned i used RoDNeY, and since TWD chat is a local chat i cant be on it from a dif zone, Get a real sig fuhka
                    Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                      Custom-made brushes. That someone else have done, which is a turn off for me. Also, blue and red is not a match.. just try it out.. have a red background, draw something simple with blue on the red background, ew. :|

I haven't been using photoshop for real long and dont make brushes myself yet, and just try to be creative with those I can find on the internet.
                      I dont really get the problem with blue on red, both main colors.. perhaps the red is wanting to get to the front and catches the eye allot, but it doesnt mean thats a bad thing. I kinda like it with this skin, either way the grunge theme is more my style, I like it more.
                      Only the loyal count.

Comment

I haven't been using photoshop for real long and dont make brushes myself yet, and just try to be creative with those I can find on the internet.
                        I dont really get the problem with blue on red, both main colors.. perhaps the red is wanting to get to the front and catches the eye allot, but it doesnt mean thats a bad thing. I kinda like it with this skin, either way the grunge theme is more my style, I like it more.
                        some good brushes are on i think j-a-s-h-i-n.deviantart.com he has some leet ones, i think thats his username
                        Big Chill

Comment

As I said, do a layer that is filled with a red background. Then do a new layer, take the brush tool, make the size like 10 or something, write your own name or w/e. And you'll see what I mean. It is as if the blue color and the red color is screaming out from your screen. It is just 2 color that don't mix good togheter, also this is in the human psychology.

I had a lesson in Media psychology, and we took up this issue if you use red and blue.

Anyway, I like that one alot more then the previous ones.

Comment

Working...
                          X