Lag bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag bullshit

im sick of playing squads with lag bullshit. i just dont see whats wrong. let me tell you, i've got a good connection. i die after getting hit by a repped burst. i die from repped spider bullets, die from mines bombs and all that other junk. but i dont see whats wrong when i play certain squads they eat my bursts, eat the squads bullets, eat the mines and bombs. whats going on?

some of my players get spiked out of the game for a 1 second spike. but isn't it only the lag that fuckes us over? can we raise the ploss limit so taht if you have a 2 second spike you dont lag out? and have to wait 10 seconds during a FR battle to hop back in while your terr is getting cooked? how, tell me how a shark can be attacking cram. run out, eat some bullets. mine and kill an entire team. seriously, is there some program i can open to jump through a cram and miraculously get a burst or osmething while eating the enemies entire cram? i'd love to know.

fix it

its not lag, happens to everyone, thats why ur team will see you Blow up with nothing hitting you, KEyword in your post is everything has been Repped, Things get repped differently on peoples screens, thats why if u rep a bomb and it kills ur whole team cept u its because the rep repped the bomb differently on your screen. Also why most people say taht slow bursts are the worst, because #1 they stay alive longer and #2 leave hte terr paranoid and nobody else sees them so teh sharks cant rep them, basically just deal with it, the game has minor glitches and thins like that i guess
    Big Chill

Comment

The thing with repels is this. Weapons that get repelled don't react exactly the same way on everyone's screen. I've never eaten a burst and lived, and I doubt anyone really has because the settings all but eliminate that sort of thing. I've seen teammates that look like they eat a repped burst, and I've seen teammates explode from what seems like nothing, but a repped burst hit them on their screen. Likewise, this is why double-repping mines into a cram can be a tricky issue. Not everyone will see the mines being repped the same way, so some spiders may try to escape, fail and die from the mines, while others will appear to stay put and be unfazed when the mines hit because they don't even make it into the cram on that person's screen. It really just depends.

As for the lag thing, I'm not going to speak on that issue because I know my odd spikes (which I can't control) pissed you off in a match with UV, so I've said all I will say.

EDIT: Shut up, Rodney.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH
        The thing with repels is this. Weapons that get repelled don't react exactly the same way on everyone's screen. I've never eaten a burst and lived, and I doubt anyone really has because the settings all but eliminate that sort of thing. I've seen teammates that look like they eat a repped burst, and I've seen teammates explode from what seems like nothing, but a repped burst hit them on their screen. Likewise, this is why double-repping mines into a cram can be a tricky issue. Not everyone will see the mines being repped the same way, so some spiders may try to escape, fail and die from the mines, while others will appear to stay put and be unfazed when the mines hit because they don't even make it into the cram on that person's screen. It really just depends.

As for the lag thing, I'm not going to speak on that issue because I know my odd spikes (which I can't control) pissed you off in a match with UV, so I've said all I will say.

EDIT: Shut up, Rodney.
        kapowned
        Big Chill

Comment

I feel ya Not Thix.

I have noticed my self seeing others that jsut eat through every thing, thats jsut tough luck though.

That sad part is, it's getting to the squads in twdd's. I'm not exactly sure, that the lag here is natural, it seems more planned out..

Thanks,

Last Rites

Comment

Last Rites
            Total Posts: 65 (19.71 posts per day)

way to go
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Lately the server has been very annoying to a big bunch of us euros.
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                Lately the server has been very annoying to a big bunch of us euros.
                yes
                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

i feel it

for the past month i've noticed that im getting real bad eats it looks like i hit them several times over 3 which should have killed them but its ss maybe it'll get better soon but it does seem its a euro thing.

but all you can do is change some tactics like with bd, make sharks double rep on a serious push of cram, and spids try to share the weight of the push with bullet sharing, by this i mean the spiders rotate in cram left to right up and down while only shooting 2 bullets down cram.
                  its like in a jet li film i watched i dunno i cant remember what its called but well in the film he couldnt win unless he learnt there fighting style along with his one.

basically what i mean is try and counteract whats happening here and recs will improve even if lag continues.
                  :eek:
                  HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                  Lance> Here is BCG's song
                  Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                  HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                  :eek:

Comment

cry me a river thix. I feel this is directed at me since we just played a bd last night and you couldn't sotp pmingme (shocking, i know)

Look buddy, you lagged out twice, I didn't lag out once, thats all the evidence i need. Moreover, I live clsoe to the server, and any problems that i have effect half of north america, so get over it. I didn't lag, I didn't eat, we simply crushed you and your team. Twice.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

so wait, those times where we are attacking your cram and you (shark) run out of base and eat bullets and dont die. then come back to the middle of our team(while spiders are firing) and mine on us? all server? kk that clears up everything.

NO

it was directed to you, yeah, and BC, and all other euro squads so dont be selfish you idiot

Comment

So many posts with people whining about lag.. for every occation something laggy happens there has to be made a new thread ?
                        Kakka> <3333333333
                        missa> do i want to <3 you after you banged a donkey?

Comment

Originally posted by Fire Blade
                          So many posts with people whining about lag.. for every occation something laggy happens there has to be made a new thread ?
                          Damn straight.

Does everyone believe that their lag takes precedence? Eventhough everyone lags? People have different computers, different ISPs, different everything. Lag is going to happen. So it was especially bad some days, oh well, just don't play. Even if we all had the same equipment, and were all on a single network, there would still be lag. (even if it is small)
                          I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

The lag to europe has definatly got worse recently - Time to learn some new laggin tricks :wub:
                            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
                              dont be selfish you idiot

Right, as if we like the lag.
                              Only the loyal count.

Comment

Working...
                              X