Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg omgom g g goomg ggzann gomg ati omgogmomgg
    i have the most amazingest idea.

someone will make their own zone or just use their test zone, title it Acromania and whenever an ad is made in tw everyone will go to that zone.

of course, we will have zannati and other perpetrators banned. rofoforllfr

its a bit far-fetched, eh?
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
      omg omgom g g goomg ggzann gomg ati omgogmomgg
      i have the most amazingest idea.

someone will make their own zone or just use their test zone, title it Acromania and whenever an ad is made in tw everyone will go to that zone.

of course, we will have zannati and other perpetrators banned. rofoforllfr

its a bit far-fetched, eh?
      lol no.....u think?

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNATTi
        If that bot crashes again and i get a ban , i call that persuit , cuz i'm not doing that. I know who , btw , find it out by yourselves newbs , stop supposing who is doing it.
        I call it "well earned". I can understand you not turning someone else in, except for the fact that you know that them doing it again, will get you a ban.

I would also like to add that it takes a genuinely special person to make schope seem like the good brazillian.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

zannatti, just stop what ever you are doing, and stop it now, before rudy fucks you in the ass, homo,

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
            I would also like to add that it takes a genuinely special person to make schope seem like the good brazillian.

damn. i should like open a fan club. so ppl wouldnt stop talking about me in those forums.

oh wait. not rly necessary
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Oh yeah ? and if some1 else did it and its not me huh ? as you said it could be coincidence, why not ? proff here that was me and i shut up. If that bot crashes again and i get a ban , i call that persuit , cuz i'm not doing that. I know who , btw , find it out by yourselves newbs , stop supposing who is doing it. BTW "Fuck with the bots and ...It's funny" LOL

Kontrolz , about you. shut up nerd :d
              Fix applied to cvs.

Comment

Oh yeah ? and if some1 else did it and its not me huh ? as you said it could be coincidence, why not ? proff here that was me and i shut up. If that bot crashes again and i get a ban , i call that persuit , cuz i'm not doing that. I know who , btw , find it out by yourselves newbs , stop supposing who is doing it. BTW "Fuck with the bots and ...It's funny" LOL

Kontrolz , about you. shut up nerd :d
                Judging by your writing ability, one has to wonder what the hell you're doing playing Acro in the first place.
                3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                  I hate Acromania just because it's all about whoever thinks of the dirtiest acronym.
                  G A Y
                  RoboBot>Go Away Youpandagirl
                  JKING PANDA <3
                  Last edited by PrOnEsSim; 10-24-2005, 05:28 PM.
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                    I hate Acromania just because it's all about whoever thinks of the dirtiest acronym.
                    When I play I try to think up clever ones, but people vote the rudest ones too, or one's that feature someone's name, or the racist one, or the one that's just repeated the letters.

Comment

A good acro depends on a good audience.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

JEEENY YOU'RE BACK ff i hate auto-disable of caps

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                        3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                        3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                        1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                        BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                        Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                          When I play I try to think up clever ones, but people vote the rudest ones too, or one's that feature someone's name, or the racist one, or the one that's just repeated the letters.

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          A good acro depends on a good audience.

True but the nasty ones like

A L T C = Ashlee Loves The Cock, are the funny ones LOL!

Comment

was polaying 4 player acro with panda ashlee rodney ggafk

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
                              was polaying 4 player acro with panda ashlee rodney ggafk
                              Do u want me to come into acro with a slutty girl name and mayb cyber with me also?

Comment

You suck zannati, banduel me at #prom.
                                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                                X