Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about LAG

Hi,

often in the evening, when TW is quite full of users (350+), ppls acusing other ppls of lagging after this "laggers" killed them.
    My question is now: if one user lags, isn't it hard 4 him to aim and hit other players too? In that case, the lag-"insult" would be senselessly

When u learn how to play with ur lag it can be an advantage.
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

i use a cable, so usually people dont see me lag, but when i do lag.. i am still able to see nme bullets, so i can die, but my bullets dont appear on everyone elses screen, becuase i am lagging or spiking, so they cant die by me!

anyway, what angers me most is when people are constantly eating, but manage to aim and shoot others and kill them... that, my friend, is true lag on his behalf.
      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
      !

Comment

ivw won alot of people in 1 on 1 duel that i know that they are better then me but i know my lag gave me the edge.

if you know how to play with it
        Guru <ZH>> i have blue balls.
        Guru <ZH>> Being a warbird pilot gives you blue balls.
        Keeper> guru if you want you can get the addon and then you get big balls
        Guru <ZH>> my balls are bigger than the average SubSpace player's balls
        Keeper> lol!
        Bailey> eeks sucks balls :/
        Eeks> :/
        Keeper> ok new sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
          anyway, what angers me most is when people are constantly eating, but manage to aim and shoot others and kill them... that, my friend, is true lag on his behalf.
          Pehaps they can shoot like I used to have to do, and shoot half a second in front of your target.
          Remember, lag is just a time delay, so if you can't kill a particular person because one or more parties are lagging, shoot where they will be, before they get there on your screen. It worked for me.

Comment

i'm not a fan of the ppl who complain about hits and then (just assuming) take for granted the kills they get on misses. . .

and think, the person u are hitting still has to dodge ur shot on their screen. . .
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
            X