Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do people these days get their ego from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joke Id: 302

Joke Title: Who signed the Declaration of Independence?

Joke: A little boy just couldn't learn. One day his teacher asked him who signed the Declaration of Independence. He didn't know. For almost a week she asked him the same question every day, but still he couldn't come up with the right answer.

Finally, in desperation, she called the boy's father to her office. "Your boy won't tell me who signed the Declaration of Independence," she complained.

"Come here, son, and sit down," the dad said to the boy. "Now if you signed that crazy thing, just admit it so we can get out of here!"
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

You got that from my website? Which by the way now has funny pictures added. So Go to HugeLaughs.com!
      -Bubbles
      Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
      Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
        Then when we destroy them, they get very angry.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I love how you included the 'we'. lol, you must be talking about pub.

Comment

The parody is that there are people who actually think a person should even get a mild ego boost from being able to be good at this game. So let’s say a person is absolutely the best player that this game has ever seen….

You to the person who you just fell into love with and want to spend the rest of your life with, “Oh yeah, you should have seen me. I was owning it up last night in TW and this noob thought he could beat me…”

You in your first career job interview where you really want the job, “Oh yeah, you should have seen me. I was owning it up last night in TW and this noob thought he could beat me…”

You speaking to God, “Oh yeah, you should have seen me. I was owning it up last night in TW and this noob thought he could beat me…”

Surgeon to nurse as they cut you open, “Oh yeah, you should have seen me. I was owning it up last night in TW and this noob thought he could beat me…”

Airline pilot to his First Officer as they prepared the takeoff roll with you on-board, “Oh yeah, you should have seen me. I was owning it up last night in TW and this noob thought he could beat me…”

Leader of a country to his advisers before deciding on sending you into a war, “Oh yeah, you should have seen me. I was owning it up last night in TW and this noob thought he could beat me…”

You accepting the Noble Peace Prize, “Oh yeah, you should have seen me. I was owning it up last night in TW and this noob thought he could beat me…”

Your lawyer speaking to you just before going into a court room to defend your complete innocence, “Oh yeah, you should have seen me. I was owning it up last night in TW and this noob thought he could beat me…”

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518
            You got that from my website? Which by the way now has funny pictures added. So Go to HugeLaughs.com!
            The Internet's largest collection of unfunny jokes!

Comment

i get my ego's from Metro and Lawblahs :sorcerer:

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
                DuelBot> Ironfist is challenging you to a Warbird duel. PM me with, !accept Ironfist to accept.

Ironfist> ratty, i own u all the time

DuelBot> You have defeated 'Ironfist' score: (10-1)

Ironfist> rematch u lucky shit

RATTY...> gg

(Ironfist)>i'm aliased, i always own u on my other name
                (Ironfist)>i'd own u badly, but ur too much of a pussy

A classic, it happens daily though. So where does the ego come from?
                I always thought "Lots of skills = ego" but it doesn't look like it these days.
                LOL
                Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
                Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
                Unorthadox> LMAO
                Unorthadox> LMFAO
                Singularit> mine does
                Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
                Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

Whine? I was showing an example of ego in TW.
                  Are you still angry since everyone flamed your newbie ass in your thread? Poor kid.
                  LOL
                  Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
                  Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
                  Unorthadox> LMAO
                  Unorthadox> LMFAO
                  Singularit> mine does
                  Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
                  Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

Whine? I was showing an example of ego in TW.
                    How is that different from what I said? The only difference is that I said it should change.

Congratulations ratty(dot)(dot)(dot), you have officially proved yourself to be mediocre.
                    CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Freaking Loser Messes Up Stupid Cablevision Worker Rudy Efdbklbjsklxbkjsxbklx

Comment

i just used ?buy ego only cost me 500 points $$
                        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

DuelBot> Ironfist is challenging you to a Warbird duel. PM me with, !accept Ironfist to accept.

Ironfist> ratty, i own u all the time

DuelBot> You have defeated 'Ironfist' score: (10-1)

Ironfist> rematch u lucky shit

RATTY...> gg

(Ironfist)>i'm aliased, i always own u on my other name
                          (Ironfist)>i'd own u badly, but ur too much of a pussy

A classic, it happens daily though. So where does the ego come from?
                          I always thought "Lots of skills = ego" but it doesn't look like it these days.
                          Oh stfu rattydotdotdot you got a big ego yourself for bein such a nobody.
                          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                          1:Cower> Sword
                          1:Kthx> ok
                          1:Cower> Axe
                          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                          1:Cower> ?
                          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Ward is a good example on a cocky newbie with no skills.
                            Talks shit and acts big, gets out 1-10 in elim on a regular basis.
                            Got no log of it though, happens too often.
                            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Im a highly rated player of a TWL calibur. Elim has no relevancy to me whatsoever. Who tries there anyway?
                              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                              1:Cower> Sword
                              1:Kthx> ok
                              1:Cower> Axe
                              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                              1:Cower> ?
                              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Im just a pub slut of 4 years...and proud of it :P
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X