No announcement yet.

hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're working on Rag atm, hope to down him next week and kick off BWL after that. Things are going smoothly, we've only been doing MC for like 3 months now.
    jee

Comment

WoW is ssilly, come play poker instead.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
      Asia Minor> maybe not
      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

ss > wow

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd

Roi, Keeper, Shiran.

X-Wing

what a buncha buttfaces... :turned:

Comment

orangehammer.ytmnd.com
            jammno.ytmnd.com

thats why i got myself permabanned from wow (besides killing same faction npcs and getting reported by 25 newbs). dont want to turn into either of those
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

the orangehammer convo is from a guild on our realm. Initially I thought it was from some elitist guild that has Rag on farm status for months, which would have been funny

Comment

It's still funny regardless of whether or not it was their first time. Its a fucking game. And worse yet, its PvE! How can you ever get such joy out of killing something that cant think for itself? Sure its 'tough' but once you figure out a win condition the AI wont change up on you. Oh and btw even with that orange hammer due to the rock paper scissors philosophy of pvp an even half-skilled player playing a class that is designed to counter you will still rape your ass. :/ I only found that game fun to gank little newbies..pve is boooooooring

Comment

Humm!
                  I got this 10 day free trial from a friend of mine that started to play. I still dunno if i should get it since the first time i played the game i found it really boring i played on a friends account and the only funny thing on it was the battlegrounds where it was pvp all the time. I might give it a second chance but im still wondering if i wont ruin my friend's 10 day free trial account i also didn't enjoyed much playing the role of a huge bull with armor and a huge sword
                  A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

if you find the lower levels boring wait till you get to the HIGHER ones. the entire premise of the game is to get the best eq so that youre better in pvp. Don't get me wrong, the lower levels and trying out new things in the game is very fun, but for instance in order to get some of the better eq that you can make via professions you have to get a ton of materials which takes several hours to do by itself. those hours seem well-spent when you get the gear until you play someone who can rape you anyway (in my case as a rogue, a warrior with an obsidian edged blade or a wing-clipping and running hunter). Everything also becomes a chore in WoW, and with a monthly fee of 12-15$ depending on what rate you got, you'll question whether or not you really want to pay to get bored farming eq. Oh, and GG with the expansion to people who already have no-lifed the best eq in the game..10 more levels added and a bunch of new best eq in the game nullifies everything people have done to this point pretty much

Comment

Holy crap.. I am reading those posts.. and I don't get SHIT of what you people are saying, it's like a foreign language to me.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                      X