This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfair ban + anwer mod

British banned Kaaskorst for no reason. Kaaskorst was in priv arena. British banned him for no reason. I message British why he banned Kaaskorst for no reason (asked kindly).

[Nov 14 23:11] British: what the fuck are you on about? i havent been on since the fucking weekend u dum shit

While British in fact was there, banning kaas.

I didn't ment any offence.
    1st - British bans for no reason
    2nd - he can't even reply in appropriate way

doesn't make sence to me...

If u reply with: jhm your newb, shit, ban him etc.....I already know.

<move thread if it's not in right place>
    Last edited by Justhitme; 11-15-2005, 02:06 PM.
    the man, the myth, the composer of mastermind. U love em, you hate em, you love to hate em

You gotta be kidding me... it would be fair to ban you from the forums.

Comment

cry me a river
      1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

i don't think he's a frequent forum user, he probably doesn't know the rules too well.

On topic, I've heard a LOT of complains about British, I don't want to accuse him, but it seems many people don't find him compatible
        Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

bad spot for this prolly.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok here is the suspect

Some squadmate told me to go to some #arena. There was British. In a sec i got a d/c.
            After I went to another zone I tried to ask British why he banned me. Only thing me said was: For Impersonating staff.
            But that's strange cause I was only playing as Kaaskorst. And I don't think that looks like any staffer
            After that he went offline. He msg'ed him but I never get an answer back.

So that's my most important issue: After a staffer bans you, there is no space for discussion (cause in this case it was ridiculous). By ignoring, they just simply avoid it. That's not the way we should act with each other. (And this is not the first time I come across to this attitude.)

Comment

Wrong..place to be posting this >.<

Comment

And when has this happened? British hasn't even banned anyone for atleast 2 days. (Checked ?listban). Neither does the name "Kaaskorst" appear on the last 10 guys who has been banned (last guy from 2 days ago).

?
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                  And when has this happened? British hasn't even banned anyone for atleast 2 days. (Checked ?listban). Neither does the name "Kaaskorst" appear on the last 10 guys who has been banned (last guy from 2 days ago).

?
                  ------------
                  It was yesterday. It wasn't an official ban, just a zone dismiss or something how you call that. I wasn't allowed to enter trenchwars

Comment

Close this please.
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

He *kill'ed you I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Kaaskorst
                        So that's my most important issue: After a staffer bans you, there is no space for discussion (cause in this case it was ridiculous). By ignoring, they just simply avoid it. That's not the way we should act with each other. (And this is not the first time I come across to this attitude.)
                        You may appeal the ban by emailing bans@trenchwars.org & or file a compliant with compliants@trenchwars.org. Bans and personal compliants are done through these two emails, forum staff does not allow anything related to it to be posted on the forum.
                        Given that you're not a regular nor a long time player it is understandable that you do not know the forum rules BUT do not asume there is no room for resolution. Moderators are not allowed to remove bans or give out details to anyone asking so discussion after the fact will amount to nothing and further inflame the issue. That's why we have the bans email. Read the FAQ before posting on the board again.
                        Last edited by Kolar; 11-15-2005, 02:37 PM.

Comment

What is wrong with you people, This person has a serious complaint about the staff and the best advice you can give him is to use the complaint e-mail. How can appealing a short ban using an e-mail that is rarely checked help? By the time someone sees it or cares about it the ban is over. And I have to reinterate that the same mods who ban people are in charge of the complaints.

Comment

Why didn't you ban nemo after the second 'complaint' thread on the staff forum? I don't think it's really getting through to him that the forum is not the right place for it, nor does anyone, besides the angsty banned people, want to see these threads any longer.

Comment

hjk

As a person who has been netbanned over 30 Times and banned in TW over atleats 50 times, here's some advice.

Stfu and serve the ban. Complaining will get you no where in this game but other players making remarks about your complaining.

Yes staff will abuse, why? Cause they're idiots.
                              :DoCk>:So what can your bird say
                              (DoCk>)>nothing
                              :DoCk>:...Wtf?
                              :DoCk>:Mackie said you talk to your bird all the time
                              (DoCk>)>i do but it doesn't talk back

I do indeed miss dock and his bird conversations

Comment

Working...
                              X