Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mobey
    My name back then was Fox-Hunter though. :P
    haha, remember that zone we used to play?

Comment

• yeah i was bored and reading the forums...

guys were posting ages,

bartman is 48, but his dady plays who is USMC and he is like 65 or 67 i cant remember exactly....

cheers and happy new years to you all
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl!
        5 years sometime this month
        allow me to call bullshit.
        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Uhh no? I started playing when I had just turned 11, which means November of 2000. Granted, I didn't play often, and I played on my older brother's account because he wouldn't let me make my own. Then when I was about to turn 12 in 2001 I made pandagirl89. Then after I turned 13 in 2002 I made Pandagirl!.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• convenient...

who's your "brother"?

btw- I apologize for stealing the name pandagirl to be an asshole.. it should have reset by now.
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• A_Pac. He plays in Hockey Zone now, but he used to play in Trench Wars. He played with a different name before A_Pac, but I don't remember what it was anymore.

When I changed names originally MoG had it so I couldn't be Pandagirl. Since then a ton of people have taken it. I think StarKitty has it now.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                A_Pac. He plays in Hockey Zone now, but he used to play in Trench Wars. He played with a different name before A_Pac, but I don't remember what it was anymore.

When I changed names originally MoG had it so I couldn't be Pandagirl. Since then a ton of people have taken it. I think StarKitty has it now.
                i stg i was on a squad with A_Pac in tw i dont remember what the anme is but i remember him, he used to say that he was trying real hard to get staff or something but that name sounds real familiar
                Big Chill

Comment

• Awhile ago he posted some thread on the forums here with some torrenting thing or something. Then it got closed and he posted it again. Haha, he's so dumb.
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Started out December 1995 with usernames like: Swedar,Tweaker,Tweak,Barbapappa,Deathfromnorth.

Stopped playing when it went pay to play, and came back 1998 when the new biller came up.

Im 100% sure Subspace aka Sniper was NOT around 1994.

SSCX Starwarzone has been my homezone since 98/99 and there i'm known as "Slayer of Men" and been a part staff there for quite some time.

Now i play a little of everything, atleast zones that got a 4v4/5v5 elim league heh =)
                    Last edited by SoM; 12-31-2005, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Oh yeah...Running Zone was the shiet $$

Comment

• Panda must have lagged like shit earlier if she is A_Pacs sister. -_-

Comment

• We had really crappy country internet until sometime last year, so yea, I did.
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Pandagirl for ownage! :wub:
                            Pallies Foreva

Comment

• Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR
                              LOL, I played Space Duck Battle all the time. I was on its best squad, Spacelords with immortal, bad target, dmasta, etc. I knew Catid as well, he was actually one of my good friends.
                              Space Duck Battle was awesome. TheSerpentMage got me to play there as my #2 zone. But I pulled him into trench wars and Scrotal's Horde!!, and soon he was owning it up for us more than he was in the zone that he ran haha :grin:

Catid's lameness was legendary...it has not been equalled since. There was a day back in 2000 when I was a mod that Yomama had to create a ban macro for Catid because he was evading the ban somehow. He banned him over 100 times that day. I believe it was Priitk who had to be called in for the specific purpose of keeping catid out of TW.

Anyways....back on track here....I started playing TW in late 98 but only at work and only when I wasnt playing Duke Nukem at work heh. I also played Extreme Games during this time. I created my main alias The Scrotal Master in May 1999 and made TW my permanent home once I realized that it sucked the least.

As far as the oldest TW player that is still around, I believe it may be akiLLa~ aka akiLLa aka gnarl (BTW, akilla please stop changing your name on the Shinobi TWD site ok thanks :thumbsup: ). He was afterall an original TW smod, predating dock> and priitk.
                              The Scrotal Master
                              "Master of Scrotal Matters"
                              "Harbringer of d00m!"

now appearing as ::drumroll::
                              box turtle

http://www.cafepress.com/historicemblems

Comment

• jeesus some of you own me up time wise lol, i been playing under different names since 18 aug 1999 just b4 i got my new comp for my bday but that was in swr mainly under the name ryan or suicide since then ive had numerous name changes and currently use spliffing for about a year, did anyone remember shadow ripper who owned swr (ironically also absolute crap) or doody? they were legends, such nice guys and they played tw as well, you dont find many players like them anymore, very skilled but very polite,i once specced doody, he got spawned 9 times then got accused of newbism and a ban, and he didnt complain once
                                Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

Working...
                                X