X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got banned for no reason today.

Hey everyone.

I was playing tw today and I went to turretwarz cause it was being hosted. A couple minutes into the game people started yelling "wtf frost". I was attached to a terr just like everyone else was and I didn't notice anything strange or out of the ordinary going on. But random people kept yelling "wtf frost".

I asked what was wrong but nobody answered and one person said "only ce can do that" and another person said "ban frostknight" so i got disconnected and when i tried to get back into tw I got this message:

You are banned from SSCU Trench Wars till 2005-11-22 15:11 GMT-8 BanId #12207
    If you have done nothing wrong, email bans09@trenchwars.org. Include your ban ID number and login name(s) in the mail.

I don't know what's going on or what everyone else thought I was doing. But whatever it was, I wasn't cheating and I shouldn't be banned.

Thanks, Frost. <_<

Before this thread gets closed, I want to clarify something: you didn't get banned for "no" reason. From people's reactions, there was definitely a reason. The key is that you don't agree with that reason, and that's a whole situation that only people who were there and staff can attest to. I wanted to make this clear because there are situations that people got banned for "no" reason, usually because they were caught under someone else's ban. This doesn't seem to be the case here.

Comment

Turretwarz. You were probably tk'ing like mad in a shark, jav, or levi, or you were lagging or spiking or whatever that's called.

Oh, and also, why don't you stop being oblivious and send the complaint to the email address shown like it says.

Comment

I was there, I saw what you did, and EvoLd was correct: it can only be done with CheatEngine. Do us all a favor: shut the fuck up and stay out of this zone, even after your ban expires.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Forum Rules are listed and pretty self-explanatory:
          In this forum you can put anything you think are issues for TW Staff members. We do read and appreciate your input, however please keep your posts about general issues, not personal issues you may have with any TW Staff Member(s).

If you have personal issues about a ban or a complaint, please use the following email addresses:

Bans: Bans@trenchwars.org
          Complaints: Complaints@trenchwars.org

Compliments about any staff member(s) you think went above and beyond the call of duty, can also use Complaints@trenchwars.org address as well.
          As always, thank you for your support!
          -TW Staff
          Please use the Bans email, as Upper Staff does review it.

Closed, please do not repost.
          DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
          DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

Working...
          X