I hate to dwell on this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to dwell on this

Argh, so I've sent the requisite e-mails about my ban...is there a mod here that would be able to find out why I'm being punished? Sorry for troubling all of you. Thanks though
    This is gonna kill you.

awesome

Rudy is on it!
    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Yeah, about that.

Sometime just over two weeks ago, Yahoo made some changes and ever since, banmail has been blocked by it's spamguard. Apologies for not picking it up sooner. I just assumed that since I had not changed any of my E-mail settings I would have continued to receive mail as per normal, especially since I had been forwarding files back and forth between work and home the whole time.

So if you had sent a ban email during that time, I have not seen it. I'll see if I can have everything during that period forwarded to me by someone else on the mailing list if it has been kept. Otherwise you may need to send another copy of your orginal E-mail again now that I'm receiving it all again.

I'll repost here in another four hours if I cannot retrieve all the missing mail.

Comment

yea, it was ban #1592, login is kidnutrageous...thanks a lot
        This is gonna kill you.

awesome

Comment

I don't have any data on you whatsoever. I can't prove either way whether your being under this netban is accurate or not. Did you have any previous names you used in TW that I can look up?

Comment

no, this is my first and original...is it possible that someone else is trying to use my name...course, I can't get in on any other profiles, but maybe i'm creating them wrong...
            This is gonna kill you.

awesome

Comment

w00t...got unbanned lol
              This is gonna kill you.

awesome

Comment

It's a success story

Comment

Working...
                X