New Baseelim Map + Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Baseelim Map + Ideas

I made a new base elim map. It contains alot of the elements of the old one, but still manages to support alot of people. I know people want elim games to go faster, but the new map makes me wanna quit subspace 4 good. Without a good jav elim map, what the **** is the point of playing anymore? Thats why i keep playing. The new map lacks alot of skill.....i mean, some is required of course, but the cool NS (nice shot) kind of angles, they are lacking. I can just shoot a bomb anywhere and then get a kill.

Here are my ideas for an improved elim (if anyone isnt lazy and will actually modify the bot):

1.) Keep the smaller base idea when populations are low.
    2.) When there are 2 people left, make it a sudden death match automatically. That way, elims will move on very fast. If you think this is stupid, then i will hide in elim from now on.
    3.) Keep the lower spawning area. People complained about spawning, but spawning in the middle of a base where the action is.....how does that solve the spawning problem? It doesn't. As long as you spawn near people, you will die. Maybe you can make safes in base elim that last 5 seconds. You have 5 seconds to move or you'll be disconnected. I know there could be alot of abuse from this, but please, modify my idea if you wish. I rarely get spawned so I don't really care about this issue. Got an ISSUE? Heres a tissue.
    4.) Announce the person with the least deaths. Instead of having a hider, u have a SURVIVOR! This will make him a target and may ultimately speed up the game.

Those are my ideas. I have played elim since 2000 and have been an active member of the trench war community for a while now (i believe so anyway).

Stay in school and drugs are bad.
    1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
    5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
    5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
    5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
    5:Attila> :\
    5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
    5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
    5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
    5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

izarc, only zh i know to be axed forhelping a teamkiller, cheers lol

all those "special shot things" wud prolly emerge if this map got enuf of a chance i'm sure, oh well

and ya, put up crazi's map, it will have crazi writing all around it and weird pictures of who knows what $$$
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
    X