This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydride
    I just have to laugh at drow and volcs.. If you cannot see how much sarcasm was in rudy's post, then read it again (He even said it himself)

yeah what a worthless thread
    No, the sarcasm was noted... but the post sucked a bit less if you disregarded it.
    Last edited by Volcs; 11-26-2005, 04:01 PM.
    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by death row
      So this idiot, Rudy, comes in and assumes I'm "teaming" and specs me for teaming.
      Given the same context, any staffer would have assumed you both were teaming.

And the consequences for teaming = *warn and *spec

Anyways, in the future, can some of you guys seriously "warn" first before just speccing?
      It's understandable that you weren't teaming, but you have to look at it from the staff perspective. A staff member sees one person following another, and neither are shooting eachother.

And I like the *warn and *spec rule. Makes it a lot easier to get rid of teamers.

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive

It's understandable that you weren't teaming, but you have to look at it from the staff perspective. A staff member sees one person following another, and neither are shooting eachother.

And I like the *warn and *spec rule. Makes it a lot easier to get rid of teamers.
        Good post Evasive, I respect that reply. I understand that point of view.

It probably won't change much, but maybe if a warn first would help solve some of these issues. If he had warned me first, I would have told him that I'm not trying to accept any free kills. That of course, is illegal also, right?

Anyways, it's all good. Just wanted to clear that up.
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive

goody goody, annux would cock-slap you for being such a baby la la.
          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
            goody goody, annux would cock-slap you for being such a baby la la.
            RoboHelp> SSCU Trench Wars staff is invite only. Our recruiters look for people that are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable and who show a desire to improving the zone. Please do not request to join staff as this greatly decreases your chances.

Comment

not that i personally agree with most of rudys decisions but i dont know what you want someone to make of that who wasnt there for the whole thing..if you werent shooting each other you were truced obviously. And for the record its illegal to feed kills, not to be fed so its her problem when she gets warned.
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                Good post Evasive, I respect that reply. I understand that point of view.

It probably won't change much, but maybe if a warn first would help solve some of these issues. If he had warned me first, I would have told him that I'm not trying to accept any free kills. That of course, is illegal also, right?

Anyways, it's all good. Just wanted to clear that up.
                Originally posted by Izor
                not that i personally agree with most of rudys decisions but i dont know what you want someone to make of that who wasnt there for the whole thing..if you werent shooting each other you were truced obviously. And for the record its illegal to feed kills, not to be fed so its her problem when she gets warned.
                Case Closed. Any other complaints regarding staffers can be directed towards Complaints: Complaints@trenchwars.org.
                DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
                DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

Working...
                X