Messed up server!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed up server!!

This is the 8th time I got dc'd by server and the lag is horrible and other ppl I know are/have experienced this too!! PLEASE OH PLEASE FIX IT!!!

RIP trenchwars
    :whistling

Comment

Originally posted by soupero
      This is the 8th time I got dc'd by server and the lag is horrible and other ppl I know are/have experienced this too!! PLEASE OH PLEASE FIX IT!!!
      i don't know what you're talking about.

afk
      3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
      3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
      MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by soupero
        Who are you
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Yesterday I had over 400ms most of the day again, but it's not the server that's messed up, it's some router quite close to it, judging by the amount of people it concerns. My ping is fine until the 10th or 11th router, then it rockets sky high.
          last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Yeah the lag seems to be hitting me as far as my trace is concerned at Hopone Servers, now the ploss you see from those servers is natural, but I go from 200 all the way down to about 680 at hopone and TW server.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Must be a euro problem cause my American lag is doing just fine.
              -Bubbles
              Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
              Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

My American lag is getting to be a problem. Before I never went above 10ms, and now I'm sometimes getting like 30ms!!! Thats a 3x increase!!! So I'm going to use 3 exclamation points!!!
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                X