Deck The Halls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck The Halls

Last weekend Fishies3 and Warzone was hosted. Even though Fishies3 only had 2 rounds, both times fishies won. Round 1: inaphyt won, Round 2: Sox1117 won. In Warzone, Freq 1 won the 221,472 Jackpot. Good game to everyone who played

This Weekend:

Saturday, December 17th, 5 PM EST (10 PM GMT): ?go DuelBase - 2 Teams basing to 25 minutes. Each team consists of 1 Terrier, 2 Sharks, 2 Javelins, 2 Warbirds and everyone else Spiders. Most points at the end wins.

Sunday, December 18th, 5 PM EST (10 PM GMT): ?go BattleField - Warzone style game with tiny ships!

Last weekends Mystery Picture Winner is Whispus.
    To guess this weeks Mystery Picture view the image attached, also include questions or comments you may have.

Have a good one.
    Attached Files
    >^________^<!

Originally posted by Jacklyn
    Last weekend Fishies3 and Warzone was hosted. Even though Fishies3 only had 2 rounds, both times fishies won. Round 1: inaphyt won, Round 2: Sox1117 won. In Warzone, Freq 1 won the 221,472 Jackpot. Good game to everyone who played

This Weekend:

Saturday, December 17th, 5 PM EST (10 PM GMT): ?go DuelBase - 2 Teams basing to 25 minutes. Each team consists of 1 Terrier, 2 Sharks, 2 Javelins, 2 Warbirds and everyone else Spiders. Most points at the end wins.

Sunday, December 18th, 5 PM EST (10 PM GMT): ?go BattleField - Warzone style game with tiny ships!

Last weekends Mystery Picture Winner is Whispus.
    To guess this weeks Mystery Picture view the image attached, also include questions or comments you may have.

Have a good one.
    elim

Comment

I KNOW IT!!!! Its Public 0
      1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
      5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
      5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
      5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
      5:Attila> :\
      5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
      5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
      5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
      5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

go snowman
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

sorry no
          >^________^<!

Comment

xmaschaos

Comment

nope
              >^________^<!

Comment

Fount it

?go snowmanbase

Thank you

Comment

Found it

?go snowmanbase

Thank you

Comment

LOL yes..
                    Last edited by Jacklyn; 12-16-2005, 04:59 PM.
                    >^________^<!

Comment

sigh i didnt see the thread in time, knew what it was when i saw it tho
                      Big Chill

Comment

LOL rodney..i purposely pick times when your not on...hehehe JK
                        >^________^<!

Comment

you really do when i looked at News forum this thread wasnt here, when i came back it was here with 9 posts, Grrrrr
                          Big Chill

Comment

rodney, its picking trying to guess a map..I'd bet you get a adrenaline rush from that eh?
                            9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

no i just know all the maps so its cake
                              Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                              X