No announcement yet.

new subforum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day you will find out the server this forum is about can be connected to with a client. Once you connect to the server you can communicate with other players trough various chats (public, team and private).
    By seeing other people play and chatting with them, you can decide wether they would be suitable for your squad, and if they are, you could invite them.
    Ofcourse this would take more of an effort than just making a thread and randomly recruiting anyone that replies to that.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I remember suggesting some idea to Ruby about squads forum, since squads are one of the most important things about the subspace community I was wondering why there is no forum for squads where they could put up news, promote their squad and let others know wether they are recruiting or not. I think this would be a very interesting forum to keep up to date with.
      Each squad having one topic would be best I think, if each player could set up a topic it would get a mess, squads should be requesting a topic there.
      Only the loyal count.

Comment

Hmm it can be like

SSCU Trench Wars Forums >
        Subspace >
        Squads >
        Basing League(one of 3, dueling and javelin included) >
        Squadname (has to be alive 2 months or more)

OR there can be like a section like that, and then instead of like squadname there's just one section called Advertisement where the newwer squads can tell people about them if you know what i'm talkin about..

Comment

I'm about to give up (again) cause I can't keep up with the revolving door. I wasn't expecting to need 50 people to bd nowdays. Add to that, I'm sick of asking people to join a squad that can't get over the hump, just to see them leave after a week cause we dont get enough BDing in. I'd use this idea, I don't know anyone else to ask
          And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
          Racing around to come up behind you again
          The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
          Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

Working...
          X