This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why banned from SSCU?

I don't know if I'm posting this question in the right place, but I need help getting back into SSCU TW. When I try to connect a message appears and says "you are banned from SSCU Trenchwars until 01/02/06".

However, the same message also says "If you've done nothing wrong please e-mail trenchwars.org" So I e-mailed trenchwars.org but haven't received a response yet. Can anyone help me? I didn't intentionally mean to offend anyone if I did, I will apologize for whatever offense I may have committed. If possible I would like to know what I've done wrong, if anything, so I won't get banned in the future.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

-funkychicken

that sucks
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Duh, I already know that it sucks. B)

Comment

Originally posted by central-coast
        I don't know if I'm posting this question in the right place, but I need help getting back into SSCU TW. When I try to connect a message appears and says "you are banned from SSCU Trenchwars until 01/02/06".

However, the same message also says "If you've done nothing wrong please e-mail trenchwars.org" So I e-mailed trenchwars.org but haven't received a response yet. Can anyone help me? I didn't intentionally mean to offend anyone if I did, I will apologize for whatever offense I may have committed. If possible I would like to know what I've done wrong, if anything, so I won't get banned in the future.

-funkychicken
        Did it say post your ban on the forums? I say just wait out your ban. It's only like a week or so.

Comment

yea, i bet that if you complain to a judge that doesn't respond,

YOU SHOULD JUST WAIT OUT YOUR PRISON SENTANCE OF A WEEK EVEN IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DID WRONG

shit english is not my best language
          Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

-funkychicken
            Probably the guy ur emailing is in a timezone half way around the world. You should have a response in 48 hours.

Comment

-funkychicken
              Email Bans09@trenchwars.org. Include your username and banID. Also read the staff FAQ and the forum rules before posting.
              Last edited by Kolar; 12-26-2005, 10:07 PM.

Comment

-funkychicken
                You and I need to talk, but not here.

Thread closed

Comment

Working...
                X