X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omfg

I got banned because i needed help!!

I used ?help to ask help in the game, the i got a message to use ?help for good questions like ?help How do i shoot? Then i used ?help to learn the basics about the game. But then came this Jacklyn. He told me to ask him if i had something to ask. I did it and learned something. But suddenly he went to a Private arena. I still needed help in the game so i decied to ask in ?help if there was someone else who could help me. But no! I got banned of it!!!

This is not nice! If someone needs help, i think staff should help him, and not bann!

-Plutus

G
    I
    M
    M
    I
    C
    K

Comment

Ok, this is probably just a simple misunderstanding. You can PM other players even if they are not in the same arena as you. You can do this by typing :name: (Or if they were the last person to PM you, you can simply type :: and it will fill in the name automatically!).

I'm afraid posting here isn't likely to help your cause, the official course of action is to email bans09@trenchwars.org with your BanID and why you think you shouldn't have been banned.

As this ban will likely be for "help abuse" (The staffer in question probably assumed you knew about the :: PM function, and banned you for using ?help when you should have been PMing them), it will only be a day long, so it's probably best just to sit it out, and hopefully you'll get an apology if one is needed.

Sorry about any distress that may have been caused
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

You were warned and kept doing what you were doing. Enjoy the vacation...
        sdg

Comment

He deserved to be banned.

Close thread.

Comment

Putus, you do need help. But the help you need can't be provided by anyone in this game.
            Now go read the forum rules so you can understand why the thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
            X