Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha..(interesting)

http://www.ssforum.net/showthread.php?threadid=1517

No one in their right mind would pay to play this game.
    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Yeah, I read all that a while ago. Heh.

Comment

Priitk rox. It would be cool if he could be convinced to allow others to help him develop cont. Things have been VERY stagnant lately (in this zone and ss in general). I highly doubt he believes a pay to play version of subspace will ever work - he knows more about this game than most anyone else, and knows that it's too dinky for anyone to shell out money for. Why do you think BD Vine doesn't sound too worried?

TGS has always been a shitstain and a notorious abuser of power to boot. I appreciate MGB's work on the server help site, but he's a bit immature to have billing access. And platinum-homo <- who is this fag?
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Yea, some funny stuff there.

*my zone sucks and is dieing and it's all TW / EG zones fault*

That sums it up pretty good
          "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Its their fault for not providing people with fun things to do. Although it still gets boring in TW.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I agree with him in some aspects, like tw is easier to start out in, but if it can handle newbies and vets alike, then that means that its better than svs which can only handle vets.

capitalism rocks, except no money is involved in this situation

Comment

Did anyone catch the end when PriitK, yung and Epi are making everyone look like idiots?
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I really only got one thing from that post : Some people have way to much time on their hands.

Some of the replies were longer than the damned essays why cant we all just play what gaming style we like most, and love eachother equally ? J/k

-Marius
                  Robo Ref> Hey de 1 lets get it on in the back of #sex, unf unf unf

MariusTheRed> im jealous :(

MariusTheRed> robo ref has always got me going...

Comment

Dunno what you guys think, but Yung and Epi just owned the SVS community :/

Ri
                    (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

The nerds who wrote those 50 page essays make me want to throw up. Good god...
                      The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                      -Dys

Comment

What god?

Comment

The way that SVS'er offered to force people into playing in those boring settings reminded me of some child fairy tale where a villain was living a dull life and decided to take over the world and force all people to live the same. Gay eh?

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                          1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                          1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                          1:Zloy> Why
                          1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

ZippyDan is, has been and always will be a jealous wanker. None of his zones (Powerball mainly) have ever taken off, and he just loves to whine about it like a baby cutting teeth.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I like pong. lets put pong in TW and make zippydan mad.
                              The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                              -Dys

Comment

Working...
                              X