Zero Annihilation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Annihilation

Hello all I am here today telling all that I am currently opening Zero Annihilation CTF (recreation of the old one) the updates we made is gfx,sfx, map,staff etc also for the first time in any zone this zone allows you to have alt ways of doing things 1 Thing is you can win 2 ways one Go to your enemy's base, grab his or her flag and jet your ass back to your zone!, Second the first team to get 50 kills wins the round there are 3 rounds each player gets 155 credits if they when each round total of 465. You can also buy things like XRadar=20000 Bounce=2000 Prox=50000 Super=50000 Shield=50000 Repel=1000 Burst=1000 Decoy=500 Thor=4000 Brick=1000 Rocket=500 Portal=5000 it is very well put together and we already have atleast 10+ people aday and we would love to see 'You' there! Well its really no more I can say but 'Come Check It Out' and spread the word! thanks and you all have a nice day -Zero Annihilation Owner

Dear Thomas Williams, when i try to enter your zone I enter as banned.
    Maybe why you only have 10 ppl is because you banfree list only includes 10 names?

Comment

i love black people
      Big Chill

Comment

Zero Annihilation as opposed to TOTAL ANNIHILATION

You cannot kill in that zone or else you will be banned.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
        X