This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrongfully BANNED MOD RED PLZ.

Ok heres what happened My brother N@N got banned for saying ****** in go javs lol whats new? anyways he asked me to use my computer and name to log onto tw to talk to a mod about it so I let him, Apparantly Rudy thought me and him are the same person when in fact thats not true at all, now I've emailed the bans09 addy .... no response...and rudy/pure_luck are not on/afk/or are just ignoring me. Now there is one way that I can prove that we are infact two different ppl and thats Through Mithrandia <ER> because My brother Nick, Mithrandia, and I have all squaded together in the past and He knows that we cant possibly be the same person, don't belive it? ask him...

Mith said he left Rudy a msg stating this and what not but that wa like 6 hours ago and I'm getting damn tired of waiting Its like this I was gone for 6 months came back 2 days later this shit happens and Im kinda pissed off about the whole thing. I wasn't warned or even givin an explanation for the ban....I posted this same shit on another forum but they told me to come here so here it is... I would like to have the ban lifted but its a big pain in the ass to get ahold of these mods so if someone here could help me that would be sweet. If its needed the ban # is 12678 and the name is Nephi. -_-

MODE RED

TARZAN BOY

BALTiMORA

OHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOHOHOHOHHHH
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      MODE RED

TARZAN BOY

BALTiMORA

OHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOHOHOHOHHHH

Wow it doesnt take much to entertain a retard like urself eh? It was a simple typo - my keys stick (not from loads of jizz likes urs tho seeds mostly) get a life u piece of shit and dont spam my thread.

Comment

DON'T JUDGE HIM JUST BECAUSE HE LOOKS DIFFERENT

Comment

1. You don't post ban related issues on the forums. No one cares, and no one wants to hear about your sad little plight because no one else is going to do a damn thing about it.

2. Whether or not the two of you are brothers is irrelevant. Whether or not he used your PC to evade his ban and now you are subsequently banned is irrelevant. He was told upfront that he wasn't going to have the ban removed. The zone rules are there, plain as fucking day. You break them and you're gone. No ifs or buts about it. not in this case anyway. A ban does not imply that you are then permitted to log in from elsewhere as if nothing happened. You get kicked out for a Goddamn reason and you stay out until the ban message fucking says so. Not a minute before, not a minute less.

3. This thread is now closed for the above reasons.

Comment

Working...
          X