?go javs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go javs

Remove the shrap, it has no point anymore.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

to me shrap is a, who gives a fuck, type of deal

i dont care if it stays and i wouldnt give two shits if it goes

it works for you and agaist you, isnt it funny to see your bomb completely miss someone but your shrap takes them out! heh

Comment

shrap

when you have played javs long enough, the additional difficulty of shrap is welcome anytime. No shrap is much more boring
      pfff... and you say you haven't heard of me...

Comment

i agree..i mostly play in ?go javs and it's supposed to be a practice arena for the leagues, not elim..so get rid of the damn shrap

Comment

speaking as a constant ?go javs player i have no opinion on shrap... if its not there i wont get mad and if it remains then i wont stop playing
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I love shrap, but javs should be used for practicing for leagues and a bit for baseelim, neither of which have shrap.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I agree with mayo. I absolutely hate dieing from shrap, but at the same time, nothing is more funny than killing someone with one piece of shrap from a mile away.
              Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

you can turn the shrap off with the twbot so i guess you dont really need to remove it from the arena

Comment

Except i play unhosted javs hence no twbot...

Comment

what is this? I won't tolerate dissent in my absence! STFU! shrap is staying!

--- the pwner of ?go javs has spoken ---

sheet, get banned for 2 months and everything falls apart

when I get back I want to see SIX shrap per bomb! dagnabbit!
                    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Has no one in here realised that you can AIM shrap? Go back in javs and see where the shrap comes out...it's the same for every bomb.
                      Ну вот...

Comment

the point was that it has no purpose, not that it's not usefull.

Comment

I totaly agree... you should remove shrap from javs, no point in shrap in javs, cause point is to practice and you can't practice without the real situations and weapons etc...
                          you just die more times from stray shraps
                          Never argue with an idiot, he'll take you down to his level,
                          then beat you with experience.:rolleyes:

They called it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was taken.

My lame site...

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                            Except i play unhosted javs hence no twbot...
                            next time you want to play unhosted javs send a ?help call asking for us to leave a bot in there for you. its a really easy thing to do so im sure nobody will have a big problem with doing it.

by the way... when i host javs i ask people if they would like to keep shrap in and there are games where the majority like to keep it. By keeping shrap in, it allows for 2 different variations on the same game.

Comment

Shraps are like Strays........

Comment

Working...
                              X