Bad Moon Rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Moon Rising

Meow, I saw a bad moon, in my MILK bowl! Meow, beware the seven stars as you meow for MILK. Meow, mice in field, rat in house, meow meow MEOW, RAT CAT LOUSE!
    Meow, the planet is doomed! Meow, it's ok, if you have made arrangements. To the others, drop your TUNA and prepare! The DOG CATCHER is on the LOOSE!!! Meow, he's looking for YOU, meow, he's found me already and has moved on, other than to pollute my MILK and TUNA. MEOW, find your kitten chow!
    <waves paws to sky> meow meowwww, meow meowwww To return!

I Shall Avenge You Man Kitten Meow!

Comment

Chin do ya? Meow, ty <lciks paws> Meow, a blessing on your house, and many rats devoid of louse! <licks tail>
      Meow, may many kittens warm your doorstep, and your MILK be warm and tasty. Whisker lickin, wolf be smitten, mountain-top four-step! <licks tail> Sheep in wolfs clothing, cat-nip of the olden, time for kitten, and the Sheep, to be cave hole shelter seeking! <licks paws>
      Meow meowwwwww <waves paws> meowwwwwwwwww......

Comment

I see the bad moon rising.
        I see trouble on the way.

So I like the moons in the arenas Gravbomber and War of the Worlds. Nice images. Good moons not rising.
        People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Meow, those are ok moons. Distracting elements of a meowwww tasty candy cat food. Meow? Meow, host it meow. distract us from our meowwwwwwww. <Licking paws> Meow, but not for TOO long. Meow, soon, meow, TW gone server gone, safety gone! Meow, then what? <licking tail> Meow, observe the world aside from mass media. Observe damnation apparent. Then meowww for your kibble, meoww for your tuna, meowwww for chicken or liver!! <licking lips>
          Then, meoww for your Master. Master has good MILK for you! meow <waves paws goodbye>

Comment

LOL Kayce i got that same Donkey Kong avvie from E-Baums world
            sigpic

Comment

Eric Bauman = Gay

Ebaums World Sucks
              (\ (\
              ( ^_^)
              (_(")(")

last.fm
              "I like my coffee black, just like my metal."

Comment

Originally posted by bounty*killer
                LOL Kayce i got that same Donkey Kong avvie from E-Baums world
                Actually I made this avatar when I was making the DK ships. Both of which are just cropped screenshots slightly modified.
                People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Working...
                X