Is it just me or is the...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or is the...

Is it just me or is the baseelim "get in base" setting changed? I swear you get warned right off the bat. Then specced for being spawned at the bottom half of the map. Its near impossible now. So someone tell me if im losing my mind or if this is happening to other people too. Thanks.

-pun
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Hmmm... I've been specced while I was in base for not obeying rules... Is the bot buggy or what?
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

No, the speccing line has always been more up in the base, so you can get specced for being a good part up in it...
      Anyways, for the time problem, I havent gotten specced since they changed the settings, try going to the base as fast as possible, without shooting nearby blue dots or rocks or trees or i dont know what...just go to the damn base, and he wont spec you...

Ri
      (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

no he specs earlier for sure.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
        X