Clear All

And the bad part is there is many ways around this

BTW anyone know any zones that isnt part of SSC that is decent? lol
    1:Hydride> who we play next week
    1:ReNdErED> Pandora
    1:ReNdErED> gulp
    1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
    1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
    1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
    1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
    1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Nvm.

Comment

It's funny

you don't really see most of staffs view until you're banned

that or I was very naive/ignorant

1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
        1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions

Comment

blah dlbe epost

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
            They do it's called a Mac/level 3 ID and banning uses this value.
            LOL and all the people who want to evade a ban, just read these posts and look at what IDs you have to change
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
              LOL and all the people who want to evade a ban, just read these posts and look at what IDs you have to change
              CatID already took care of that and I'd be amazed if 3/4 of these evaders know what the fuck any of this is. I won't let vital information get out here and we are walking a fine line but I think an open discussion is important. At least it's better then the last 50 posts about vys ect..
              Last edited by Kolar; 02-10-2006, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                And only one nick a person wouldn't stop evaders because they are already identified as a new person.
                Heh you say this game sucks and you left it by getting yourself banned, why do you read threads concerning TW?

Just a thought :turned:
                Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Spikester
                  Heh you say this game sucks and you left it by getting yourself banned, why do you read threads concerning TW?

Just a thought :turned:
                  Because I don't spend as much time on this forum as I would ingame. And this game doesn't suck, even if it's going down the drain.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

The sensible answer to stop all the cheating is to fix the client.

It needs porting to linux as well.

And you can have open source online games, with no (minimal) cheating problems.

However If i was gonna opensource ss i would alter in such a way that you would be unable (without EXTENSIVE alterations as in days of work :P) to use the opensource client with the current server. So it could not be hacked to exploit older closed sourse server. Amd instead it would be worked to work with asss. But with changes to the protacol to make it harder to hack.
                    Last edited by Doc Flabby; 02-10-2006, 12:07 PM.
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Doc Flabby:

http://wiki.minegoboom.com/index.php...uum_under_Wine
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

why cheat on a 2-d spaceship game? honestly, thats just sad. a lifetime ban is a bit harsh becuase most of the ppl that cheat are kids and theyd prolly grow up someday and realize how stupid they were for doing it and not wanna cheat again. reserve lifetime bans for hackers who try and ruin the game not just get an advantage over ppl because they have no skill - a year seems fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                          If you actually think staffers are leting some older players off the hook why do you think these players should get special consideration in the first place? Leth wasn't a clear cut case, I'm not going to go into it because of forum rules but there's more to things that happen in this zone then you can see exalt, yeah it sucks but that's how things go here.

WuTang, Hydride already admitted to cheating and he's gone now. There was a mix up in the length due to miscommuncation.

Now on topic: I believe permanent bans for first offenders encourages people to evade. If we had a better method of banning and cheating was less common then I would say yes to it.

Umm... delectable, vys, deluge etc. come to mind as ppl that i never seen banned more then a month or two for cheating.
                          Indulgence

Comment

No one has answered my question yet. o.O

Comment

theres alot of people that have been perm banned in the past.

i cant remember any of their names but a bunch of people from the twister days.
                              1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
                              5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
                              5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
                              5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
                              5:Attila> :\
                              5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
                              5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
                              5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
                              5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

Working...
                              X