Priitk got Haxed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO actually i would laugh too if they did something about it

and yeah "hacking" is now prosecuted under terrorist laws i believe... unless they changed that law already.. but what i did was nothing near "hacking".. as SR called me behind my back i'm a "script kiddie".. them visiting a site by choice is their responsibility

and really i don't care what i'm considered.. i was simply after name traders to give names out to people who'll actually use them.. screw whatever i'm called for that

----

and i played tw for 4 yrs straight before moving onto swr for the passed 2 yrs.. i believe i used the name "coozzzzz" for 2 yrs in tw.. i remember you a lil bit, Machine.. as well as Late.. Gerbil and Troll.. troll was always sharking :P and i think you were always spawning, Machine

Comment

I SPAWN
      and yeah..... i really dont have anything else to say.
      DELETED

Comment

lol yeah when i first started playing i didnt know what that orb thingy was in base

now i base all the time

damn i dont remember you though... sound like a TW Robin Hood stealing from the dumbasses and bla bla bla

Comment

Let's all get this out in the open. You want a legacy like that of Catid, your motivation is not that of liberating names, but that of feeling uber elite in the eyes of the easily impressed SS community.
          "OH LOOK, CATID IS DOSING THE SERVER, HE MUST BE ELITE" - "WOW, SOMEONE READS SECURITYFOCUS AND HAS A SUBSCRIPTIONG TO BUGTRAQ, HE MUST BE ELITE TOO"

I'm not condeming what you did, i just believe you did it for the wrong reasons, no matter how you justify it. Besides, no self respecting "hacker" or "internet intellectual" brags about such exploits, specially after he evades a ban.
          ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Originally posted by yung
            Besides, no self respecting "hacker" or "internet intellectual" brags about such exploits, specially after he evades a ban.
            umm

annux ? del ?

actually i think bragging is a motivation for some to evade bans.. i mean none of these people do it to actually PLAY the game..

EDIT: <3 del
            i'm bored

Comment

Originally posted by yung
              Let's all get this out in the open. You want a legacy like that of Catid, your motivation is not that of liberating names, but that of feeling uber elite in the eyes of the easily impressed SS community.
              "OH LOOK, CATID IS DOSING THE SERVER, HE MUST BE ELITE" - "WOW, SOMEONE READS SECURITYFOCUS AND HAS A SUBSCRIPTIONG TO BUGTRAQ, HE MUST BE ELITE TOO"

I'm not condeming what you did, i just believe you did it for the wrong reasons, no matter how you justify it. Besides, no self respecting "hacker" or "internet intellectual" brags about such exploits, specially after he evades a ban.
              i beg to differ. had i the motivation and computer literacy required to pull such a feat, i would have... and i've never had the desire to be famous in a spaceship game. the sole point of making nametraders suffer would be worth it for me, and the compensatory post-thieving bragging would serve its purpose to issue a warning to nametraders stop being so goddamn retarded.

whether or not cooz had those same intentions in mind is a moot point. the outcome was the same as if i would've done it (once again, had i the motivation and literacy). so for what ever reason he did it for, he accomplished a goal i had been wanting to see done for a while. for that he gets my praise.
              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Name traders need to die no less.
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

i don't fucking get it.. what the shit does that have to do with name trading?! Damn my ignorance
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Gerbz, you know i respect your opinion, but computer literacy? If you know how to install AOL chances are you can follow the stepbystep instructions of how the hole works provided by BugTraq. Besides, what about people that aren't name traders? Mr. Hat had his name, Hat, taken as well. He is not a name trader, why should he suffer the annoyance of getting his name back. And besides, PriitK has image files for everything, and if you notice, its all back to normal now, because he reset the billing to that image and everyone who had the names prior got them back. Even though this is just ss, people should still have a right to ownership, would you be pissed if you went to that site and cozzz logged in under your name?
                    ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

it's a message more than anything. like you said, priitk was able to revert things back to normal. but the point was already made.
                      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

PriitK will give his hacker a life ban No more Subspace/Continuum ever Sniifs

Comment

name traders are gay
                          I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

PriitK is gay

By the way, he never unbanned my friend =(
                            The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

I got hacked too on 22th of Dec. All of my 3 computers. About 180Gb of my files were gone after that. Someone just cam trought the fire wall.

Comment

mmm well my main post here was deleted as well as 2 names banned from these forums but see..

i've never once said i was "elite" or a "hacker" and i've said otherwise to people thinking i was "bragging"

i started posted in this topic because they were assuming on the situation and i corrected it in a post which was deleted

and no everything did not go back to the way it was.. Maverick's 100+ nonused names are free to the public it seems now

and as for "hat".. it's a typical name you would think a name trader would have.. nobody with non-nametrader type names were reported stolen.. and if they were.. they werent by me

hell i just found out GS netbanned 2 people for being suspected of helping me lmao.. i dont even know them

one guy didnt even have a computer for a month until christmas

so.. "guilty until proven innocent" by ssc standards

Comment

Working...
                                X