Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salutations

My name is AXE.

I have been playing this game for approximately 8-10 years but have never really gotten involved in any of its special features (including its forums). So today I thought I would introduce myself.

I fly WB only when I am AXE. I have been spending my time basing alot in the last year but when I was younger I used to be found dueling almost exclusively. I have lost alot of my dueling edge with all the basing I have done recently but thats ok. My aim is below par in comparison to my ability to fly, which makes me a more defensive player than aggressive lately. Perhaps if I got back into dueling I would get back the aim of older days.

Even for as long as I have played there are still many things about TWZ I dont know, if you would ever like to contact me in game and compare knowledge of different shots and so forth that would be fun.

As for flying WB over other ships, my opinion on the matter is this: I believe that WB is the best ship by far. I have an illustration I use at times, if you would like to disscuss the matter just let me know. I believe WB is also an art in SS/Cont, some people have different styles of flying (some are learning how to fly, others still developing what they think is there forte). I like to learn from others experience in combat and I like to observe Elite WBs use there style and perfected art in action. Some are very impressive.

I would consider my aiming ability below par, perhaps I could get some help from those who are willing.

I hang out with a nice group of various friends, but more dosent hurt.
    Nice to meet all of you.

AXE.0000

Is there anything more boring than someone who warbirds and bases. Get off my forums.

Comment

I like Orange revels..

Comment

Originally posted by Divine
        Is there anything more boring than someone who warbirds and bases. Get off my forums.
        I apologize you feel that way... regarding base wb I believe it to be very fun although I understand everybody has there own preference.

Perhaps I could ask you what it is exactly you enjoy doing most in SS?

AXE.0000

Comment

I started in Lanc, owned pubbers so i went TWDD, got somewhat good, found it boring to i started to jav, got good, soon found it as a lame ship, so i started basing, got on to Ancients as a spider, had a bad game, was axed. My Story, by Un Orthadox
          Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
          Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
          Unorthadox> LMAO
          Unorthadox> LMFAO
          Singularit> mine does
          Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
          Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by AXE.0000
            My name is AXE.

I have been playing this game for approximately 8-10 years but have never really gotten involved in any of its special features (including its forums). So today I thought I would introduce myself.

I fly WB only when I am AXE. I have been spending my time basing alot in the last year but when I was younger I used to be found dueling almost exclusively. I have lost alot of my dueling edge with all the basing I have done recently but thats ok. My aim is below par in comparison to my ability to fly, which makes me a more defensive player than aggressive lately. Perhaps if I got back into dueling I would get back the aim of older days.

Even for as long as I have played there are still many things about TWZ I dont know, if you would ever like to contact me in game and compare knowledge of different shots and so forth that would be fun.

As for flying WB over other ships, my opinion on the matter is this: I believe that WB is the best ship by far. I have an illustration I use at times, if you would like to disscuss the matter just let me know. I believe WB is also an art in SS/Cont, some people have different styles of flying (some are learning how to fly, others still developing what they think is there forte). I like to learn from others experience in combat and I like to observe Elite WBs use there style and perfected art in action. Some are very impressive.

I would consider my aiming ability below par, perhaps I could get some help from those who are willing.

I hang out with a nice group of various friends, but more dosent hurt.
            Nice to meet all of you.

AXE.0000
            Hi ThiX!
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Are you serious?
              TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
              TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Yeah thats me, rightttt

If anyones wondering where i've been, just inactive. Got really into Halo 2, actually have a money tournament 4v4 MLG style tonight ^-^ Hit me up if you want to, GamerTag: Incuria

Comment

Working...
                X