I'm outta here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm outta here

Well, guess this is it guys. I challenged some lagger this morning to a duel with the stakes that loser leaves TW forever. I lost 9-10. Sooo...guess I'm out of here forever.
    I simply tired of these laggers running their mouths, it's bad enough that they are inconsiderate and abuse the lag, but running their mouths pushes me over the top.
    Oh well. sorry to my squadies, I was looking forward to this season. A warm farewell to everyone who I have enjoyed playing with over the last 4 years, I'll fondly remember you all.
    I'll probably be hanging in EG or hockey, if anyone wants to drop in and say hi.
    Eph

u cant leave now! u just came back sigh
    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

laugh
      jee

Comment

Don't come back now ya hear?

Comment

high rollers

Don't be crazy!!! It was just a duel.... you lost to a laggot!!! It's just like Kksdfcsyhkfansf-whaisiname winning elim! It cancels out in the end because of high latency!
          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

good reason to leave man, real good!
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Re: I'm outta here

Originally posted by Ephemeral
              Well, guess this is it guys. I challenged some lagger this morning to a duel with the stakes that loser leaves TW forever. I lost 9-10. Sooo...guess I'm out of here forever.
              I simply tired of these laggers running their mouths, it's bad enough that they are inconsiderate and abuse the lag, but running their mouths pushes me over the top.
              Oh well. sorry to my squadies, I was looking forward to this season. A warm farewell to everyone who I have enjoyed playing with over the last 4 years, I'll fondly remember you all.
              I'll probably be hanging in EG or hockey, if anyone wants to drop in and say hi.
              Eph
              WTF you lost the ban duel?
              Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

wait ... now I think I thoroughtly understand the meaning 'ban duel' ... if you lost the duel, you impose a self-induced ban.
                But don't go though ... just don't challenge or accept anyone to a duel, at least not someone who types faster than you :x
                Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

I heard there is this great new terr on the scene. His name is E-phemeral. It's clearly not Ephermeral.

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
                    wait ... now I think I thoroughtly understand the meaning 'ban duel' ... if you lost the duel, you impose a self-induced ban.
                    But don't go though ... just don't challenge or accept anyone to a duel, at least not someone who types faster than you :x
                    thats was delectable who lost the ban duel
                    Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Sex.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        Sex.
                        the cure all
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

i hope this is sarcastic.

Comment

Re: I'm outta here

l8z

-Spam
                            Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Eph

i challenge you to a eg duel, loser goes back to tw, and winner...goes back to tw.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X