Levi elim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fusil, it's called a random pick.

Ward: I don't give two shits about people who don't even bother to play something different now and then. If you'd rather sit in spec than play it, enjoy the wait, simple as that.
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
      Anyone come up with a good argument against me (ignore these braindead idiots), I'm always open for a debate. TY
      You fucking suck in this game, why do you even care, I could pick random pubbers whos better than you. Good enough?
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Its just like cloaker race in Baseelim. Many people don't like it, but its something that sticks out from the ordinary jav to 10. So is shark.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusil
          Ward,
          I'm not completely sure about this but consider this.
          As you said, "there are 30-40 people sitting in spec and waiting". As far as I know in the beginning of every round there is a vote of what ship you want to play. The Bot should pick the most popular vote right? Therefore with 30-40 people sitting in spec it's impossible that the minority who said 4(for leviathan)got the levi round...right?.
          Maybe it's because the people who come to elim sit there afk, or maybe they didn't want to play, or maybe they didn't vote and it's their fault that the smaller part of all players in the arena got what they wanted. In addition the levi round isn't that bad when um...about 5 or 10 or 15? people play it. You can't blame people for what they like to play, just like you like wb.
          Correct me if I'm wrong.
          -Fusil
          hey we are talking about random pick as levi dude. please read more carefully
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ
            Fusil, it's called a random pick.

Ward: I don't give two shits about people who don't even bother to play something different now and then. If you'd rather sit in spec than play it, enjoy the wait, simple as that.
            If people did want to play omething different now and then, I'm sure they would vote for something different.
            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
              You fucking suck in this game, why do you even care, I could pick random pubbers whos better than you. Good enough?
              why are you still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                Hybride, your words are futile and you got no argument against me. Don't post on my thread if you have nothing productive to say.
                Okay first of all, it's Hydride.. Not Hybride

And nothing productive? If you payed money to help keep TW servers going then you can have a say in this, if you programmed the bots, you can have a say in this

TW server wouldnt be up if it wasn't for people who do have a say in issues like this if they did not donate money

And Elim wouldn't be there in the first place if someone didn't take the time to build a bot for it
                1:Hydride> who we play next week
                1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                1:ReNdErED> gulp
                1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride
                  Okay first of all, it's Hydride.. Not Hybride

And nothing productive? If you payed money to help keep TW servers going then you can have a say in this, if you programmed the bots, you can have a say in this

TW server wouldnt be up if it wasn't for people who do have a say in issues like this if they did not donate money

And Elim wouldn't be there in the first place if someone didn't take the time to build a bot for it
                  Did you pay money? Did any of the people in elim that I'm talking about pay money? Nope, therefore its irrelevant and off-topic. Elim is meant to be fun for us, regular players and I'm suggesting the idea to make it more fun.

PS. sry about the error, Hydride

Comment

It's NOT about "who payed money to help the server gets a say in the matter". It's the fact that the elim votes are made by a player base composed of, vastly, non-paying players. If you want to restrict comments to the group who has, graciously, helped pay for server use, then get those persons in a chat and discuss your subject there.
                    As a matter of fact, the elim arena is played by mostly non-paying players. they will then have a say in what they desire to be done, or you can kiss the "fun" you have there goodbye. for, its by non-paying-player participation that you even HAVE an "elim" arena to begin with, much less even discuss whether the Continuum game would exist, for free. Please try to respect everyone's opinions. It may not be a "right" in your eyes, but it's certainly notable and important to the game system as it exists.

Comment

They should make a Wb only elim and a seprate elim for the rest.It should'nt be to hard for the higher ups and it would make everyone happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X