Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact details for JeffP? Please help

Hey droogs

I'm writing an article about SS' 10th birthday, and it would really help if I could track down JeffP (AKA Jeff Peterson, the main man behind subspace, and legendary player) for his comments.

Does anyone have any leads on where he might be now? Anyone have an old (or current?) email address for him?

Last news was he was working for Sony on Cosmic Rift, but things go quiet after that. I've also got him working as a founder for Harmless Games, but they seem to have died as well.

Any further information to help me track him down would be much appreciated - if anyone is in touch with him, please ask him to email me on lemmin@lemmin.com?

Thanks...

LEM
    DinkyKitty.com - news, reviews and articles of a techy nature

www.lemmin.com is not a real site.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Probably because it is just a simple mail transfer protocol server not a hyper text transfer protocol using server. Being that he probably only uses it for e-mail.

I don't know where JeffP is, I don't even know where PriitK is. I'm not to sure anyone does. Maybe priit's email he doesn't read from like 5 years ago. Trench Wars isn't the best place to find where you can go to get ahold of them, we don't even have sysops! Isn't Subspace HQ still up? Aren't those where the SVS forums are?
      sage

Comment

it's funny how you think thjat someone has his email and is gonna give it to you... how naive
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

JeffP isn't exactly a hot chick jape
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

http://www.igda.org/member/freeuser.php?uid=1006

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
              it's funny how you think thjat someone has his email and is gonna give it to you... how naive
              in your face

Comment

isnt it spelt Peterson.. x.X
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Working...
                X