No announcement yet.

Biggest and Best Bounties! (don't fib)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brookus sent me a SS of me getting 160 bty in a spider in a match vs wildfire last twlb season. i think i ened up dieing with 163 bty.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

i also have an SS of me getting 213 bty in a wb while my graphics were screwed up. you know when all the colors go messed up and stuff... i also have a SS of me playing abseelim with my graphics like that...btw why does that happen?

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
      Asia Minor> maybe not
      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

ONE TIME I GOT 200+ BTY IN ELIM AND I FELT SPECIAL.
        FROM THEN ON I HACKED THE GAME SO THAT WHENEVER I SPAWN IN ELIM I START WITH 200. IM LEET AREN'T I?
        Indoleamines such as LSD work as partial agonists at 5-HT2A receptors, mediating enhancement of nonsynchronous, late components of glutamatergic excitatory postsynaptic potentials at apical dendrites of layer V cortical pyramidal cells in the noradrenergic locus coeruleus and the cerebral cortex to produce higher-level cognitive, perceptual, and affective distortions.

Comment

When you say high bounties are ez, how so? Unless you are a terr that runs around and collects greens, attempting to get a high bounty in pubs is tough. There is always levi bombs blowing up every 10 seconds and it is inevitable that you will blow up from a levi bomb or stray bullet before you can get a great bounty. Getting a high bounty takes lots of skill, but also you need to have some luck on your side as well.
          Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

How can you get a bounty of 2 when you start out with 3 bounty?

Comment

That's the hard bit beef lo mein
              But I've seen it too, bounty not high enough to attach hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
                I think a terr only can get greened up to 1500 bty...or is it changed/was it ever so?
                If you'll look on the Paladen website you'll find a screenshot of Apolyon greening terr to 3000+.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

bty

ah, the good old times i used to LT so much...maybe i should start again
                  couple times 3500-3800 as lev with Uto.
                  © ♥ Hannes

Comment

hmm

only way i reach 56 is if someone gives me freekills, that has to be my best i think! just cant remember
                    Don't U just love the way your fingers smell after a real good ass digging?

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
                      That's the hard bit beef lo mein
                      But I've seen it too, bounty not high enough to attach hehehe
                      Was it a glitch or just because they suck sooooo bad that they start out with only 2 bounty so they can't attach and spread their stupidity upon other people in the Trench?

Comment

Working...
                      X