No announcement yet.

Anyone else fed up with tkers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of those javs are more concerned about making a fancy shot that they don't remember what their job is. Even when an enemy comes in, many still stay in their nook and lob bombs while their terr gets raped.

Comment

I am fed up with tkers.

Comment

You can tell the person is a new jav when the enemy is defeated and they don't move in to the lower base and defend there. They prefer to stay in the base and wait to lob a shot at the next blue dot.
        Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Eeks, what levterrs?
          levterring= a part of the game, hard to do with good opposing teams...
          Never argue with an idiot, he'll take you down to his level,
          then beat you with experience.:rolleyes:

They called it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was taken.

My lame site...

Comment

In Return to Castle Wolfenstein is a rather effective system to deal with rampant TK'ers - if you are TK'ed, a game asks you if you want to `file a complaint` against him, you answer yes or no with either F1 or F2. If a person amasses enough of them, he gets booted from the server. Of course, the system is not flawless because there are always dumb newbies who jump in front of you right when you are shooting or blow up on a remote bomb you set and then report you. But, something to consider anyway

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
            1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
            1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
            1:Zloy> Why
            1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

I take a bad shot every now and then, and there is always someone who blurts out TK TK TK. So even though that wolfenstein seems like a good idea, people would be getting bad reputations from people all the time.
              Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
              X