X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSCU forums, banning

hi.

recently, i got banned on forums for 2 weeks for spamming. The first i knew about it was when i logged on tw, and saw the message left by kim saying that i was banned on the forum account 'deathking' for 2 weeks and "on the account 'blocks_of_steel' for perm ban"

i was shocked and outraged, wtf happened?..then i searched on forums, and found the post here:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...locks_of_steel

some guy spammed and i was blammed for it.

Afterwards, cigarettes confirmed that there was a good reason to ban me, for our ip addresses were the same, he also said that my dsl connection changes ip address for every log on, and that this guy corresponded with one of my previous addresses.

I've posted a lotta things on the forums be4, search my name if u want, but I luv tw and its staff, and would never say such things. I want my name to be cleared, and i also ask any1 with info on how some1 else could have the same ip address as me.

Ive only logged on here once or twice be4 in school, and i dont think any1 in my school plays tw... this is my only connection at home, and its my comp.

thx for reading and ur considerations

~death~ <3 tw
    Last edited by deathking_; 03-01-2006, 12:41 AM.

Stay strong, brother!
    Reclusion
    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

deathking is a cool guy, I agree he wouldn't have done that.
      1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
      1:LMAO> hack
      1:LMAO> i will back u up
      1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

If you have personal issues about a ban or a complaint, please use the following email addresses:

Bans: bans09@trenchwars.org
        Complaints: Complaints@trenchwars.org

Comment

you forgot the close, darling!

Comment

indeed, good sir!

Comment

Uh, don't mail those addresses Nailed supplied. They're for in-game bans only.
              If you have a forum problem use the "Contact Us" link at the very bottom of the page to send mail to forum admin. Crystal?

Comment

Working...
              X