TW staff should give the Nightwasp another try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW staff should give the Nightwasp another try

Agree/disagree? IMO Nightwasp > Weasel by a mile, even if it was a little hard to use

I liked it, but april is coming again so they will do it on the first of april as april fool

Comment

Nightwasp...

I can remember that one, vague...
      I can also remember that everyone was a nightwasp and the fr was full with Nightwasps that couldn't see eachother... If one of them turned off colak/stealth, hell broke loose. I didn't like that ship at the time but I would like to see him sometime again. It was rather funny.
      <;D-K

Comment

?go basenw
        >^________^<!

Comment

if they decide to suddenly change it now, everyone of the pubs will be using it unless you make it shitty. actually, they'll probably still use it just because its "NEW" (NOT) and "different"
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

There was a try to put them in pub once, i think. But they moved to ?basenw i think or something.

Comment

that ship is too powerful IMO. It posesses the strength of the weasel, as well as the capabilities of spider with multi-shot with the addition of the bombs
              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
              1:Cower> Sword
              1:Kthx> ok
              1:Cower> Axe
              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
              1:Cower> ?
              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

The bombs just took all your energy, they didnt kill you. But a smart person would just follow the bomb with a spider bullet. Personally I think its a dumb ship and I like the x a lot better. We tried it a while back, it didnt work. Dont beat a dead horse please.
                -Bubbles
                Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

I liked the NW when we put it in pubs... although I am slightly biased because it was an idea I had and I helped Ari design the settings... but I don't think it was really overpowered since it couldn't kill you unless you really sucked. The NW had to hit you with a bomb to EMP you then charge and get you with spider bullets, if you're able to dodge at all you would be able to dodge at least one of the things and live.
                  Ban Ikrit

Comment

Working...
                  X