later, much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• later, much

it's been fun (when i wasnt lagging like a mother) but i think i need to quit ss for a while, for the soul reason that i am too damn fed up with my lag. for those of you who havent heard the story, i live on the gulf coast. i have cox cable. (i'm so goddamn embarassed). i dont know of any other options available in my area, and being as there's no competition, cox feely cuts bandwidth to a sliver, so everyone gets shitty cable. its embarassing to even call it cable. This is a good day for me:

PING Current:170 ms Average:270 ms Low:150 ms High:660 ms S2C: 0.3% C2S: 0.4%

honestly... a lot of the time it specs me every ten seconds. and when i'm not constantly being booted back into spec, i cant even kill. so i really dont see the point in sticking around.

i met a lot of fun ppl over my... i'd say 13 months of playing, and wish them well. as for me, i suppose i need to find a new hobby, cause killing ppl just isnt fun anymore. (did i say that??)

later,
    Shear
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

that's my lag everyday.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

lates
      COYO

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
        that's my lag everyday.
        Mine too.
        -Qbe
        Trench Wars Player
        questionedone@hotmail.com
        STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

shear, i suggest you check out any SSCE or SSCX Zone, those are based much closer to home and your lag should be much smaller.

I'm a normal 200 .1 .3 in TW and though i haev gotten used to it now i still need to go play DZA because i'm only 50 .0 .0
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

My lag hops around daily. I can have no lag some days and the next day I am getting specced every 10 seconds. The funny thing is that I have a better connection at home than I did at college with a fast connection. The reason it sucked so bad was because of Napster, everyone used it all day long.
            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Working...
            X