Pokemon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon

Alright, lets make a damn post about it so everyone can get off on fucking with me.

First off, I only play the game boy games. I don't fuck with the cards and I don't watch the show. If you've never played the games, then you have no right to say shit since they are good RPGs.

Second, go ahead and look at http://www.metalkid.org. Yes, that is my webpage. Yes, there is something about Pokemon there and I plan on expanding into other crap eventually. However, it is not a "website" in the sense. All it does is host a program I wrote in Visual Basic .NET that has a crapload of information in it. I started working on it in college because I wanted to apply the stuff I was learning (I was a Computer Science major) outside of class. Pokemon was the only game out there that had a lot of data associated with it, along with complex formulas. Thus, I started making the program, and it has become fairly popular in the Pokemon community.

I haven't actually "played" Pokemon in almost a year now. If you think you are so damn good, then try playing vs other people online with some program at http://www.netbattle.net. (No, its not mine) That program doesn't have the storyline. You just make your team, go online, and fight people. GL

MK, seriously, the only people who use it against you are people who lack the knowledge to engage in typical conversation between adults. On the other hand you shouldn't have started a thread self-titled Pokemon, as it'll only restart the feud.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

No, it never finished, so it doesn't really matter.

Comment

i thought the show was cool!

POKEMON! GOTA CATCH EM ALL!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

i have charizard, venosaur, and blastoise HOLOGRAPHIC
          I see no changes all I see is racist faces
          misplaced hate makes disgrace to races

Comment

I liked Pokemon too MK, it was a good game.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

FarFetch'd FTW

Comment

MK's post reminds me of that golf manager character Patty Tanager on Family Guy.

"Yeah, I like Pokemon. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?"

Comment

The first pokemon game was good portable, haven't played any others, but maybe people are just hating on you because you always fly backwards while facing your opponent. And then consequently every newbie who lost against you with it went to copy you and annoy the rest of the zone that you couldn't already anoy with your single warbird alone.

Oh yeah, something about complex formulas? Sure I guess I can see a decent amount of data being there, but it's a fucking dice roller (and on Z80), there's really no way for that shit to be that complex or even need to be.
                  sage

Comment

The loot drop algorithms for Diablo II are quite interesting, and there's a metric assload of data (items) to parse.
                    dim> if you want to go and suggest that black people are rapists, more so than white people. go and do it in real life, but you won't....because you'll get beaten up and you can only cope on a 2d spaceship game

Alinea> And let me apologize in advance if it comes across harsher than I would like because I definitely mean it in a let's-make-the-game-better-and-get-this-thing-released-cuz-I'm-getting-very-pregnant kind of way

3:Mattey> there is more to america than capitalism

Comment

I like pokemon...
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

and this relates to trench wars how?

Comment

Pokemon on gameboy is just a light version of Final Fantasy.
                          Still i have to admit i made it through Red, Gold, and Crystal and Saphire version. But that was a long time ago.

Comment

I found the game to be a little addictive at first however it quickly got boring. The dozen sequels they released afterwards were exactly the same as the original too.

Comment

i think they sucked as rpg's but thats just me, btw my game was the best ever
                              in that red version... 5 mewtwo's lvl 132 and 1 mewtwo on lvl 252.
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                              X