The events of ss 10th year anniversary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kim
    Who wants to team for 17th's JWL. Sounds a lot like JD'ING SDLKJFLXJKCVJLKJEOIJ
    I would Kim but then i went and seen the settings, fast bullets, slow non-bouncing bomb, hurtin map, not even worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel
      i think something even better for the 10 year anniversary would be to just start TWL. fuck all that other shit
      Colonel is right!

Comment

Never been to these zones before? Remember to use the F1 menu, very useful

Mystic Kingdom is pretty heavy on gfx and sfx so it would be best to download before hand at SSCB Mystic Kingdom or go to the link below.

Metal Gear is also a pretty heavy download heres the links below.
        SSCC Metal Gear CTF is the zone to download the files from.

Hockey Zone uses Continuum Continuum0.39pr1 so download that from..

-- Continuum0.39 Pr1

Put these folders in your continuum/zones folder this is should be located
        C:/program files/continuum/zones

-- Mystic Kingdom Download

-- Metal Gear Download
        Last edited by Slicer; 03-16-2006, 08:20 PM.
        -Simon Shugar

Comment

Trench Wars WW3:
          (hosted by Kim, Mithrandia <ER>, Barton <ER> & cool koen)

Canada, Australia, Asia, U.S.A are out, leaving Europe for the win!

GG Europe!

(somehow I don't remember there being a team Mexico/South America)
          Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
          -Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaku
            Trench Wars WW3:
            (hosted by Kim, Mithrandia <ER>, Barton <ER> & cool koen)

Canada, Australia, Asia, U.S.A are out, leaving Europe for the win!

GG Europe!

ez

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaku
              "Latin America"

Comment

Assuming the EST times are correct, the GMT times are incorrect.

The times in GMT are 1 hour later both saturday and sunday.
                7:No one can kill me> the lord with the hoard, got it in da smorgasbord - holla da dolla, taller than jan koller
                7:No one can kill me> you noes its all about the euroes, its how you pay the hoes, the flows just goes
                7:No one can kill me> its maddack, nobody else dats wack - he aint sellin crack its just the dollas on his back
                7:No one can kill me> dollar2daeuro, its ur currency hero got any money you please, convertin wit da ease

Comment

Originally posted by maddack
                  Assuming the EST times are correct, the GMT times are incorrect.

The times in GMT are 1 hour later both saturday and sunday.
                  They are one hour later only on saturday. As the U.S. will change their clocks on sunday (DST begins).

Comment

I am assuming that USA changes to DST on the night between saturday and sunday. If this is the case I am right and you are wrong.
                    7:No one can kill me> the lord with the hoard, got it in da smorgasbord - holla da dolla, taller than jan koller
                    7:No one can kill me> you noes its all about the euroes, its how you pay the hoes, the flows just goes
                    7:No one can kill me> its maddack, nobody else dats wack - he aint sellin crack its just the dollas on his back
                    7:No one can kill me> dollar2daeuro, its ur currency hero got any money you please, convertin wit da ease

Comment

Working...
                    X