How About That?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Master System
    I'll have you know it's a true achievement to win any event in the 'special olympics'. To face such hardship in life and yet accomplish a victory in a highly competitive competition takes time, dedication and honour. All of which The Jobbies have in abundance.
    Since when is any kind of competition competitive?!

The special olympics are just to make people feel like they have something to live for in life. It's not really an arena for professional athletes to go for world records, but rather, as you said, to achieve a victory in life and - as they say - a victory in life is one over death.

So congratulations Jobbies, for sharing the podium with retards.
    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

I'm sure Special Olympians are plenty proud that they're being used as a cliched Internet insult.

Comment

i doubt anyone here could ski better than some 1 leged from the special olympics or throw that shit heavy iron ball (duno the word) further than one of those crippled wheelchair drivers. if someone is a retard than the guy that cant run faster with 2 legs than someone with 1.
        Last edited by Fluffz; 03-15-2006, 05:00 PM.

Comment

You're confusing the Special Olympics with the Paralympics. Those are two different events.

Comment

can be, i just saw one of it last time and there was this incredible fast running guy with just one leg and i started to think that this iron leg he had attached to what was left from his foor is probably better than a real foot (for running fast that is). it was rather impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
              I'm sure Special Olympians are plenty proud that they're being used as a cliched Internet insult.
              Just as they are plenty glad to have you as their hero, Troll King.
              Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
              1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

If you're going to continue, I suggest sticking to a position that isn't "I like making fun of retards", because if that's your only stance, you better just stop now.

Comment

Funny because when I first started to play this game, I made a pub squad and we were #1 for awhile, not that hard but was fun back then. The good
                  'ol dayss ^-^ .....
                  1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                  1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                  1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                  1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                  1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                  1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                  1:exquisite> ya
                  1:Ease> try skipping school
                  1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                  1:Kian> LOL EASE
                  1:Collusion> LOOL
                  1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

sup dude

congratz and all

remember man, tupac had a dream and the haters hated and shit but he persevered. yeah he got shot and all but that's cos he was in it deep, but i'm sure you got the iron balls, my main motherfucker

keep pubbin'

love j-dub and hiz krew
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                      remember man, tupac had a dream and the haters hated and shit but he persevered.
                      You're quite correct- Tupac did have a dream and while he got shot in real life, we are shot with cruel words in this forum. The Jobbies may not be hip-hop but boy are we tip-top.

We'll be returning to the league very soon with the most skilled elite this side of the cast of Joseph and his Technicoloured Dreamcoat.

Comment

You're quite correct- Tupac did have a dream and while he got shot in real life, we are shot with cruel words in this forum. The Jobbies may not be hip-hop but boy are we tip-top.

We'll be returning to the league very soon with the most skilled elite this side of the cast of Joseph and his Technicoloured Dreamcoat.
                        and with that reply, I am converted.

Comment

[COLOR=Sienna]You're quite correct- Tupac did have a dream and while he got shot in real life, we are shot with cruel words in this forum. The Jobbies may not be hip-hop but boy are we tip-top.

I wish I knew what he is talking about. Someone help me.

Comment

I'M SORRY
                            Last edited by soup; 03-17-2006, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soupero
                              please stfu

Jezus> Fuck ALLah, GOD > ALLAH
                              Jezus> GG fucker
                              OH the big boy can use initials for swear words. GROW UP YOU SMELLY LITTLE NEWB.

Comment

Originally posted by soupero
                                please stfu

Jezus> Fuck ALLah, GOD > ALLAH
                                Jezus> GG fucker
                                ...sigh...
                                ...ok...
                                ALLAH is the ARABIC TRANSLATION for GOD
                                if you are going to compare, then you aim at prophets and saviors/messiahs etc.
                                I.E. JESUS, MUHAMMAD, MOSES, ETC...
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X